Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Talent is cool by itself, but when Talent joins up with effort you usually end up getting some damn good boxing entertainment.

The problem is we have too many cats trying to win fights off of talent alone while doing the bare minimum during fights. nikkas make it seem like its a crime to throw a combo, or average 40 punches a round. Then nikkas cry about getting robbed, but if they would have been more aggressive they would have prolly won.
I agree with you.
We all know who made this popular and have the young fighters following suit:snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Breh the idea came to me when I was finishing up my bag work yesterday. I remember the first of three times I got cut, and that first is a bytch. Blood in your eye n shyt. #InTheRing brehs @krackdagawd @TheNig @patscorpio @HARLEM AL

I've only been cut once and it was in a street fight, after it healed completely I would go to the gym like :smugfavre: because I had a little eye brow scar and thought I looked bout it :lolbron:

To be young again :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So is this the new thing now? Everytime he needs to gain his bearings, he has to run home to secure a win?

Is that what you call fighting in front of your hometown fans who love you win/lose/draw rather than fighting in front of people in Vegas who hate you win/lose/draw?:leon:

The Porter fight is the only fight he's ever lost before fighting in Cinicinnati. He lost to Maidana, and then fought Carlos Molina in Vegas in his next fight.

If Crawford can fight over and over in Omaha, AB should do the same in Cincy:ahh:

This is only his 3rd fight out of his last 10 that he's fought at home:to:

Come home AB:mjcry:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Is that what you call fighting in front of your hometown fans who love you win/loss/draw rather than fighting in front of people in Vegas who hate you?:leon:

The Porter fight is the only fight he's ever lost before fighting in Cinicinnati. He lost to Maidana, and then fought Molina in Vegas in his next fight.

shyt... you right. I was thinking about John Molina.