Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Zab just gonna do the same routine....Beat a couple of career mode cans and look impressive, until a bigger name tries to secure a fight with him.

Some people will actually give Zab a chance against the bigger name, but when the fight actually happens, Zab folds up again or comes up short.

Wash rinse and repeat.

That same cycle been going on for years now.
After the khan fight I swore I never wanted to see him on my tv ever again.

I think Ive saw every fight he's had after:francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lee's always in good scraps back to the fight with Chavez Jr.

SN @LauderdaleBoss you should do a story track about a boxer getting his first cut in the ring, shyt would be tight

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lee's always in good scraps back to the fight with Chavez Jr.

SN @LauderdaleBoss you should do a story track about a boxer getting his first cut in the ring, shyt would be tight

I actually plan on making a mixtape with nothing, but boxing related themes and topics. The Superman and Thurminators songs were like warm ups for that.

A first cut is a nice topic though. I'll work on that.
Thanks breh
:salute:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think Lee/Saunders will be a pretty good scrap.

Did nikkas forget how dramatic Saunders/Eubank Jr was or Quillin/Lee

It probably will be a good fight....but I think Lara vs Charlo would be a better boxing match if it comes off.

I like to see skilled fighters pit their skill vs the other and see who can outbox the other, vs Boxers having their own tough man competitions.

Lee vs Saunders? Ima be down in the Flats tonight so after I leave the Improv, I can post up right outside the Irish Pub and get a preview of how that fight is gonna play out:heh:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I actually plan on making a mixtape with nothing, but boxing related themes and topics. The Superman and Thurminators songs were like warm ups for that.

A first cut is a nice topic though. I'll work on that.
Thanks breh
:salute:
Breh the idea came to me when I was finishing up my bag work yesterday. I remember the first of three times I got cut, and that first is a bytch. Blood in your eye n shyt. #InTheRing brehs @krackdagawd @TheNig @patscorpio @HARLEM AL

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh the idea came to me when I was finishing up my bag work yesterday. I remember the first of three times I got cut, and that first is a bytch. Blood in your eye n shyt. #InTheRing brehs @krackdagawd @TheNig @patscorpio @HARLEM AL

I've personally, never been cut while boxing.

I've been dropped, gotten a black eye, bruises, and a bloody nose, but never a cut.

Hell, I've never even got hit in the face with an uppercut before either. (I never gave cats that opportunity to do so)

I do hate when sweat gets in your eye though, that shyt's annoying as fukk so I know blood gotta be 10x worse.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Talent.

You know I prefer boxing over brawling:sas1:

Sweet Science > Bar Room Brawling:ahh:

Erislandy Lara vs Jermell Charlo is a better matchup of skill & talent than Lee vs Saunders imo:yeshrug:

Im just hoping the Lara/Charlo fight actually comes off:manny:

but if 154 wants to regain some footing; the fight quality has to be good..no matter the talent..its a double edged sword

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've personally, never been cut while boxing.

I've been dropped, gotten a black eye, bruises, and a bloody nose, but never a cut.

Hell, I've never even got hit in the face with an uppercut before either. (I never gave cats that opportunity to do so)

I do hate when sweat gets in your eye though, that shyt's annoying as fukk so I know blood gotta be 10x worse.

same..but never even got a bloody nose either..swollen eye, cut lips...tasted my blood more times than i can count, and have bled from my ears a couple times :huhldup:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Never been cut above the eye. Got cut underneath my left eye plenty of times but it's becuz I'm a southpaw that didn't know how to get out of the way of the right hand.

One thing I never claimed to be some legned in the ring. If I was do you think I would be hear posting with you muthafukkas? :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Talent is cool by itself, but when Talent joins up with effort you usually end up getting some damn good boxing entertainment.

The problem is we have too many cats trying to win fights off of talent alone while doing the bare minimum during fights. nikkas make it seem like its a crime to throw a combo, or average 40 punches a round. Then nikkas cry about getting robbed, but if they would have been more aggressive they would have prolly won.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Never been cut above the eye. Got cut underneath my left eye plenty of times but it's becuz I'm a southpaw that didn't know how to get out of the way of the right hand.

One thing I never claimed to be some legned in the ring. If I was do you think I would be hear posting with you muthafukkas? :heh:
Breh I never even boxed ams just sparring and shyt. I got cut above the left eye twice.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
same..but never even got a bloody nose either..swollen eye, cut lips...tasted my blood more times than i can count, and have bled from my ears a couple times :huhldup:
Bled from your ear? Can't say I've had that phenomenon happen