Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
manny is more skilled IMO.

PAC at 140 vs Sugar shane is a close fight but ill take PAC. :ghghgh:

I think PAC's footwork and boxing skills are severely understated :francis:

Watch all those fights I posted with Shane at LW. He was a animal. Fast, powerful, & didn't get hit as much as you'd think from such an offensive fighter. He was faster Pac, foot & handspeed wise. He was such an imposing force at the lower weights fam

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Watch all those fights I posted with Shane at LW. He was a animal. Fast, powerful, & didn't get hit as much as you'd think from such an offensive fighter. He was faster Pac, foot & handspeed wise. He was such an imposing force at the lower weights fam

Better jab, defense, chin as well.

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shane was also on roids like manny..except he got caught

he got a pass cause of his nice guy image :mjpls:

roided prime shane or roided prime manny?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Roided at WW not LW. Let's not act like Pac wasn't roided himself just because he never failed a test

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Shane Mosley.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
im not acting like he wasnt on roids..did u read my post:dahell:

My bad. I gotta text at the same time I was reading your message & didn't fully read it. My point stands that unroided Shane at LW still KO's a roided Pac at LW

• Dap
Reactions: L68

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Prime Shane vs Manny at lightweight would be one of the most entertaining fights ever. :blessed:

It's a toss up to me. Shane had some things that would make me lean towards him, but then Pac had some things that would make me lean towards him. shyt's close.

I do think Duran and Pryor beat both of them though.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd

WBC Prez on Cotto-Canelo vs. GGG-Lemieux - Weight

Posted by: Victor Salazar on 8/26/2015 .

By Victor Salazar

New York: The fight between Miguel Cotto (40-4, 31 KO’s) and Canelo Alvarez (45-1-1, 32 KO’s) will be fought at a catch-weight of 155 but will have the WBC world middleweight title at stake. The WBC has mandated that the winner of Cotto-Canelo must fight the winner of Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30 KO’s) and David Lemiuex (34-2, 31 KO’s)

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman can see a mixing and matching of these 4 fighters happening and being great for the sport.

“Boxing is going through a great moment,” the sanctioning body president told BoxingScene.com. “Having Golovkin-Lemiuex and Cotto-Canelo and the winners fighting each other; this could be a great series of fights between the 4. Just like the days of Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran.”

There is much speculation that if Cotto-Canelo is a close competitive fight that both fighters would opt for a rematch instead of fighting the winner of Golovkin-Lemiuex. Should that happen, Sulaiman remains firm on his ruling.

“The agreement is clear,” Sulaiman explained. “This is the same ruling that involved Canelo-Cotto and Golovkin. Golovkin has stepped aside from this bout and the winner of his fight, fights the winner of Cotto-Canelo. It’s an agreement which he is involved. I don’t like to anticipate or be disrespectful to those fights. The future has a very formidable horizon if it goes to where it’s ruled”

A week ago Team Golovkin stood firm that a fight between their fight and Cotto-Canelo would have to happen at 160 and not a catch weight. Though Sulaiman agreed on the ruling, he would not oppose to a catch weight to the fight if it was negotiated by the promoter and fighters involved in the fight.

“The WBC and the rules in boxing have weight divisions. 160 pounds is the division’s weight limit. If there is an agreement between the parties, that’s an agreement between the promoters and the fighters. We have nothing to go against it. That’s an agreement they have. If a fighter comes in 157, 158, and 159, they are in the middleweights division. If they have an agreement they're not breaking any law.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez-on-cotto-canelo-vs-ggg-lemieux-weight--95114

Canelo or Cotto vs GGG at 155.15:ahh:

#CaneloCartel

:canelocartel:

Tried to tell em :manny:

He gonna get his shot in 2017 at 155.15.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Prime Shane vs Manny at lightweight would be one of the most entertaining fights ever. :blessed:

It's a toss up to me. Shane had some things that would make me lean towards him, but then Pac had some things that would make me lean towards him. shyt's close.

No doubt:salute:

I also think that Sweet Pea would've beat Pacquiao and Mosley as well:win:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Shanes Jab and ring generalship would have him over Pac