Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
True. But I dont think Chaves should've even been in the fight to even LET the judges declare it a draw, if Bradley was the elite fighter people say he is.

Dont forget, the same Keith Thurman yall rank underneath Bradley, dropped Chaves twice and KO'd him.
Before Keith was run time. :lolbron:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I definitely see what you're saying but Shane was a different fighter at LW. He didn't just flick the jab out looking to land power shots like now. It was a stiff jab that controlled fighters at the lower weight class. He he threw way more combos. Shane would feast off smaller fighters than him
What's some good fights from Shane at the lower weights? :feedme:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
3 rough performances, 1 very good performance, 1 good performance, and 1 okay performance imo.

I think Prime Shane Mosley goes 6-0 over that entire stretch breh.

Yes, but his chin is what would be needed in order for Mosley not to KO him....considering that Mosley and Bradley both love to stand and trade/brawl.

If Vargas could wobble him, I think it's a very good chance that Mosley KOs him:yeshrug:
Shane better than manny? :usure:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
entrance throwback

cory spinks and nelly before judah II in st louis

This nikka Cory was feeling himself in St louis...nikka was ruling the welterweight division and was swagger out...I hate Nelly but this was a GOAT level entrance...then zab sends him to the bushes :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Cory was feeling himself in St louis...nikka was ruling the welterweight division and was swagger out...I hate Nelly but this was a GOAT level entrance...then zab sends him to the bushes :mjlol:

why didn't they have a 3rd fight?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's good to see him take control of his own brand the way he has. He had a pretty high profile even when he was with TR, which is what allowed him to leave and be his own guy.

I think Floyd has changed the way we look at things, and I think in many ways it's very unrealistic. Not every fighter can be their own boss

I wonder if canelo would leave Oscar to become his own boss:jbhmm: