Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Well, if we're talking stricly fighting each other, Shane Mosley would beat Bradley.

There's nothing Timothy Bradley has/does that Mosley couldnt do better.
i think TIM is a slightly more skilled fighter. i recently rewatched shane v mayorga and shane v DLH one and TWO. i think TIM is a little better at boxing. I cant seen Shane embarrassing a technician like TIM did to Marquez

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My dude Junior Jones

The only other fighter besides pacquiao I've seen to visibly and seriously hurt barrera..this is another head scratcher..dude had glass in his chin but somehow took barrera ' s punches well...i remember @HARLEM AL saying Junior isn't doing too good these days

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i think TIM is a slightly more skilled fighter. i recently rewatched shane v mayorga and shane v DLH one and TWO. i think TIM is a little better at boxing. I cant seen Shane embarrassing a technician like TIM did to Marquez

I dont know breh. Im not one who thinks highly of Timothy Bradley. I think he's just slightly above average in everything except power, which he has none of. I cant see him beating prime Mosley at all.

I mean, you can use Marquez, but then I can also say prime Mosley wouldnt look as bad against Pacquiao as Bradley did in both fights; look as bad against Jessie Vargas and a limited slow slugger in Provodnikov; Get only a draw with Diego Chaves:manny:

Fernando Vargas was much better/skilled than Ruslan Provodnikov ever will be and look what Mosley did to him....twice:yeshrug:

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The only other fighter besides pacquiao I've seen to visibly and seriously hurt barrera..this is another head scratcher..dude had glass in his chin but somehow took barrera ' s punches well...i remember @HARLEM AL saying Junior isn't doing too good these days

Remember the kennedy mckinney fights?the msg naz kelly undercard was dope..

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I dont know breh. Im not one who thinks highly of Timothy Bradley. I think he's just slightly above average in everything except power, which he has none of. I cant see him beating prime Mosley at all.

I mean, you can use Marquez, but then I can also say prime Mosley wouldnt look as bad against Pacquiao as Bradley did in both fights; look as bad against Jessie Vargas and a limited slow slugger in Provodnikov; Get only a draw with Diego Chaves:manny:

Fernando Vargas was much better/skilled than Ruslan Provodnikov ever will be and look what Mosley did to him....twice:yeshrug:
great points. outside of that chavez shyt. :dwillhuh:

we all know damn well chavez won three rounds at best and that lump was from a head butt :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
great points. outside of that chavez shyt. :dwillhuh:

we all know damn well chavez won three rounds at best and that lump was from a head butt :francis:

True. But I dont think Chaves should've even been in the fight to even LET the judges declare it a draw, if Bradley was the elite fighter people say he is.

Dont forget, the same Keith Thurman yall rank underneath Bradley, dropped Chaves twice and KO'd him.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
True. But I dont think Chaves should've even been in the fight to even LET the judges declare it a draw, if Bradley was the elite fighter people say he is.

Dont forget, the same Keith Thurman yall rank underneath Bradley, dropped Chaves twice and KO'd him.
Do thou forget the wicked headbutt that Tim caught in rd 2? U take ya vitamins this morning breh? This shyt didn't happen 12months ago

The same Tim Bradley has W's over pac and JMM both who'd box circles around One Time, so lets not get into that

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Aight breh, where art thou getting this opinion from? Vargas stopped throwing rds 5-9 and only won the 12th bc of one punch. Show me all the looking bad please breh

The point is not to breakdown Bradley vs Vargas, it was to make the point that prime Shane Mosley would've never let someone who punches like Jessie Vargas, to put him back on Bambi legs breh.

Bradley won the fight clear, but that 12th round made Bradley look BAAAD especially with the fact we knew Vargas was a light hitting Junior Welterweight moving up to face him. Wouldnt have happened against Mosley:yeshrug:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I definitely see what you're saying but Shane was a different fighter at LW. He didn't just flick the jab out looking to land power shots like now. It was a stiff jab that controlled fighters at the lower weight class. He he threw way more combos. Shane would feast off smaller fighters than him

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Do thou forget the wicked headbutt that Tim caught in rd 2? U take ya vitamins this morning breh? This shyt didn't happen 12months ago

Once again:

True. But I dont think Chaves should've even been in the fight to even LET the judges declare it a draw, if Bradley was the elite fighter people say he is and to even compare him to Shane Mosley of all people.

The same Tim Bradley has W's over pac and JMM both who'd box circles around One Time, so lets not get into that

Bradley robbed Pacquiao and congratulations, he beat JMM 2 years ago. Outside of those 2 fights, since ducking Khan and jumping back up to Welterweight in 2012, he's done absolutely nothing to show he's an elite Welterweight that yall keep proclaiming he is.

Vs Pac: Looked bad, was on roller skates all night. Robbed Pac.

Vs. Prov: Got embarrassed. Looked horrible, and again was on Bambi legs all night.

Vs. JMM: Good victory, outboxed him.

Vs. Paq: Looked even worse than he did in the 1st fight. Was on roller skates again.

Vs. Chaves: Couldnt get the job done. Took a draw against a fighter who has never won a fight outside of Argentina, Keith Thurman dropped 2x and KOd within 10 rounds, and Brandon Rios was beating before Rios got the DQ win.

Vs. Vargas: Won clear, but got rocked and possibly saved by the ref making a horrible decision with 10 seconds left in the fight and Bradley's equilibrium with 1 foot in the bushes by a dude who barely carries power at Junior Welterweight

Yall say Timothy Bradley is an elite Welterweight or "best after Floyd and Pac", but yet his performances at Welterweight dont back that up at all.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I wish Junior was more consistent but he beat Barrera twice. That old saying styles...sad that he's not doing well. Like a lot of fighters from the 90's that didn't see big money