Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Trolling about what in that sentence? Im 100% serious.

Mickey Bey was busted for PEDs, but John Molina was also roided up in his fight against AB. Him being caught using "diuretics", which ironically masks any trace of PEDs, was all I needed to know.

nikka was trying to flush his system and got caught.

If Bey went heavy on the water pills, he wouldve been busted for diuretics as well...like ROIDlina was.
No wonder Molina scored those flash KD's on la maquina he was roiding :whew: thanks for clearing that one up for the #mafia breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Trolling about what in that sentence? Im 100% serious.

Mickey Bey was busted for PEDs, but John Molina was also roided up in his fight against AB. Him being caught using "diuretics", which ironically masks any trace of PEDs, was all I needed to know.

nikka was trying to flush his system and got caught.

If Bey went heavy on the water pills, he wouldve been busted for diuretics as well...like ROIDlina was.

this nikka had a 30-1 T/E ratio...nikka was practically doping in the locker room prolly the night of the fight...water pills on the spot wouldn't have helped him lol..but we also dont know what type of drug screening both of these nikkas did either. i would assume since al is more stringent on drug testing for PBC fights molina's might have been more involved than just urine.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:what:at Vasquez getting off of tv being a bad thing.

Haymon did us all a favor with that one. :mjlol:

Dude use to have the most boring anti-climatic fights fought at the most pedestrian of paces. :snoop:

devil's advocate breh..i despise vazquez but he was jobbed of that title..bey didnt win that fight....if he actually won that fight then al would have to televise his fights since he was a champion.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
this nikka had a 30-1 T/E ratio...nikka was practically doping in the locker room prolly the night of the fight...water pills on the spot wouldn't have helped him lol..but we also dont know what type of drug screening both of these nikkas did either. i would assume since al is more stringent on drug testing for PBC fights molina's might have been more involved than just urine.

Even though Bey was PED'd up, he wasn't intentionally trying to cheat like Roidlina was. Don't forget this vital piece of info:

“Mickey Bey got a three-month suspension and a $1,000 fine out of his $8,000 purse, and they changed his win to a no-decision. The reason that they gave him a break on the suspension is that he went to the doctor about a month before the fight, and he told the doctor what he did for a living,” said Kizer.

“He said that he couldn’t take any performance enhancing substances. The doctor actually wrote that in her notes, but then, she went ahead and gave him the stuff. So it sounds like more of an issue with the doctor than the fighter.
Two of the commissioners wanted him to do many more months of a suspension. They wanted to give him a break, but not that big of a break, but they were out-voted, 3-2.”

Bey fined and suspended for positive drug test - Ring TV

I have 0 doubt in my mind that Roidlina was trying to cheat though and I'm happy they suspended that bum

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This muhfukker pathetic :scusthov:

"Danny don't want to fight us :birdman:"

**makes 3 videos per week saying the same exact shyt begging for a fight**

"Danny please fight us :mjcry:"

:dead:

Porters showed they ass tho

Won't take "short money" to fight Thurman