Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
undapped all your previous posts and negged u. You my FL breh but I can't let you tell lies like that. :francis:

:what: how is that a lie.

I seriously don't know anybody in real life that wants to buy that fight. It's not like I'm hating.

I've defended that fight several times in here and in other ring threads, but I digress.....:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:what: how is that a lie.

I seriously don't know anybody in real life that wants to buy that fight. It's not like I'm hating.

I've defended that fight several times in here and in other ring threads, but I digress.....:manny:

True....you have.

Im ordering the fight, but I've already explained the only reason why.

I sure as hell wouldnt order it if it was ANYONE else outside of the #1 P4P fighting (except a member of Team Newzz), because it's a terrible matchup along the lines of Garcia vs Salka for me.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
True....you have.

Im ordering the fight, but I've already explained the only reason why.

I sure as hell wouldnt order it if it was ANYONE else outside of the #1 P4P fighting (except a member of Team Newzz), because it's a terrible matchup along the lines of Garcia vs Salka for me.

It's a bad match up, but along the lines of Swift vs Salka. :whoa:

Chill breh, it ain't that bad. :heh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Floyd need to stream his gym wars for like a $20 monthly fee. He has enough stans where that shyt could possibly work. Basically showing off his lil nikkas, and then every once in a while he can spar some can himself and post a 2 min clip of that.

I don't know anybody in real life that is going to buy Floyd/Berto :mjlol:

Don't want to buy it, but I'm going to buy it. Well, my stepfather is, I tell that nikka to get the fights. :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Don't want to buy it, but I'm going to buy it. Well, my stepfather is, I tell that nikka to get the fights. :russ:

I feel you breh.

I wanna see it for fukkery reasons and because Berto makes for some drama, but I don't wanna pay for it.

I Might have to convince one of these Floyd stans I know in real life to cop it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
It's a bad match up, but along the lines of Swift vs Salka. :whoa:

Chill breh, it ain't that bad. :heh:

To me it is.

The talent gap between Floyd Mayweather/Andre Berto is almost equal to the talent gap between Danny Garcia/Rod Salka imo:wow:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
how can anyone say they will not watch it if there is a gathering at your friend's or fam's yard? split the cost or buy beers..its boxing..
now if alone and having hard time with bills then that's peace..fukk it, stream it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
how can anyone say they will not watch it if there is a gathering at your friend's or fam's yard? split the cost or buy beers..its boxing..
now if alone and having hard time with bills then that's peace..fukk it, stream it.

Or go to the movie theater. It's $20 a person there