Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
So the IBF eliminator challenge has fallen to Jean Pascal. Doubt he accepts. Which means Sullivan Barrera is up next, and he definitely will accept.

Beterbiev vs Barrera? I like :ehh:

#BeterBeasts
They train together, Beast would do to Pascal what KKKov intended to, minus getting his chin checked. Lol duva is shaking in her boots having Chilemba duck. Lets get this Barrera get 6-7 rounds in then see if KKKov is reall bout the purse big action #BeterBeasts why they all duckin us tho?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They train together, Beast would do to Pascal what KKKov intended to, minus getting his chin checked. Lol duva is shaking in her boots having Chilemba duck. Lets get this Barrera get 6-7 rounds in then see if KKKov is reall bout the purse big action #BeterBeasts why they all duckin us tho?
I thought beterbiev was still recovering from Ramadan :ld:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#Beast is recovering from Ramadan. IBF i think it on their number 7 or 8th? Contender. Which means Chilemba and B Hop said :whoa: Chicago Thug has a fight and the other guys have busy months at the steel mills

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
September 12th 2015:

Main Event: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Andre Berto
Co-Main: Badou Jack vs George Groves
2nd Fight: Roman Martinez vs Orlando Salido
Opener: Jhonny Gonzalez vs Jonathan Oquendo
t2DgWWP.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Slow week for boxing and this weekend. :mjcry: (I can't wait for Santa Cruz/Mares)

Rewatched Nate Campbell vs Juan Diaz the other night. I forgot how good a fight that was. :whew:

Rewatched Toney/Holyfield earlier this week...James could make defense flow into offense so effortlessly.

So nikkas is saying next up is Swift/Ghost

Hopefully Danny finishes off whatever Thurman and that Career Mode nikka Martinez left of dude. Left hook that nikkas head off. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know I'm late with this bruhs but what did you all think of the Pascal vs Gonzalez fight?
it was a good fight that gonzalez should have gotten the nod for

it also showed me that the whooping pascal got from kovalev earlier this year might have been pascal's breaking point on his resistance...if pascal goes back in with kovalev he's going to get beat up even worse

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
it was a good fight that gonzalez should have gotten the nod for

it also showed me that the whooping pascal got from kovalev earlier this year might have been pascal's breaking point on his resistance...if pascal goes back in with kovalev he's going to get beat up even worse

My thoughts exactly. I think KKKovalev gets him out sooner if they fight again. I'd love to see KKKovalev fight Gonzalez. Once he gets a tad more seasoned he's gonna be a problem in that division

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts exactly. I think KKKovalev gets him out sooner if they fight again. I'd love to see KKKovalev fight Gonzalez. Once he gets a tad more seasoned he's gonna be a problem in that division

I would too, but at this rate, if KKKovalev keeps on winning, he's gonna have the best resume in Boxing in no time:wow:

Somebody stop him:damn:

Good thing that SOG aka "The Generic Euro Slayer" will be coming to the rescue soon:ahh:

#SOGGang

:soggang:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I would too, but at this rate, if KKKovalev keeps on winning, he's gonna have the best resume in Boxing in no time:wow:

Somebody stop him:damn:

Good thing that SOG aka "The Generic Euro Slayer" will be coming to the rescue soon:ahh:

#SOGGang

:soggang:

He's the only fighter that can beat him currently. Froch vs KKKovalev would've been :demonic: