Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Positive.

I don't see why Thurman would back out of a fight with Porter. He's been looking for a big fight and has said he'd love to fight him for the longest time. It's always Porter that wasn't really interested. Back in the day Porter and his pops used to talk about how Keith was a good friend and they didn't want that fight to happen until the money started coming in. And when Thurman wanted the fight earlier in the year, Porter went with Broner instead (makes sense, more money there and a less dangerous fight).

And since then Team Porter has been calling out Swift, calling him their top target. But that's not happening since Swift is fighting Guerrero. Apparently Haymon gave Team Swift 3 options to choose from; Ghost, Porter, and Thurman. Swift's team chose Ghost. Which is why Thurman/Porter talks heated up.

I don't see Thurman backing out like this unless Haymon forced him to fight another guy (which happened with another guy) or he found a better option. But at this point, there are no better options. Who's out there?

Swift - Already fighting Guerrero
Maidana - Not coming back until next year
Brook - Nope
Khan - Highly doubt it

These 2 need to fight each other. There's no better option for either. If I find out either of them pulled out, I'm going in on em :demonic:

I feel you. I agree with what your whole post

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
:ufdup:

Aaron_Pryor_002.jpeg

:ufdup:

Special water
27609d2dc068597a27e45b41d593a050.jpg

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you have me arguing against nothing at this point though.

1. The theory about a "crack in the gauze" is now officially deaded, now that we see it was a string.
  2. He didnt have any gloves on, shook hands with Cotto and his entire team after the fight....and no one felt anything suspicious. If POP was just hardened, his wraps would've felt very hard to the touch, because they would've felt a brick/cement type hardness underneath the top layer of wraps on top of the knuckles.
  3. AND, the CSAC investigated the wraps against Mosley and didnt find anything worth suspending him over (as far as Plaster Of Paris is concerned, he did take a 1 year suspension for the team though).

There is absolutely 0 proof that Margs used anything against Cotto, so at this point, it's always like arguing against a myth that has never been proven. So, for the sake of time, and for anyone that feels Margs cheated against Cotto:

Proof?:youngsabo:

@GzUpHoEzDwN now you see why I always post that :heh:
u must have won money off this fight
either that or you really hate cotto:mjlol:

your better than this
margarto is a cheater

remember when he got caught before the mosley fight he said didn't no the plaster was there and couldn't feel it in his wraps:mjlol:

this is the guy u trust:francis:

if cottos face wasn't enough proof, the wraps they confiscated before the fight already had red dye on them

why would there be red dye if he didn't even leave the locker room yet:francis:

perhaps they were used in a previous fight:francis:

come on breh

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why that Stevie/Floyd fight never happened back then. Seemed like such a natural fight with them both having belts and all that HBO would have been pushing for it.

And I truly believe that Pacquiao truly believes that God and sea water healed him. My mom's church is full every Sunday morning with people who give testimonials of how their aches and pains have been wiped away by their faith in Jesus knowing damn well that they still have a nagging injury but are just not feeling that bad on that day.
And if James Toney's focus and conditioning matched his skill he would be universally recognized as an all-time great.
because stevie johnson lost the eliminator

and pacquaio is full of shyt man:mjlol:

dude didnt even thank god in his post fight interview

dont believe this phony

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all think porters really gonna pull out of a figt w thurman when he just beat AB? And Thuman body gets exposed more n more every fight?