Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao KO's Danny Garcia, Easy F***ing Fight!
Freddie Roach, trainer of eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, would love to have his fighter take on Danny Garcia (31-0, 18KOs) in the Filipino star's 2016 comeback bout.

Earlier this month, Garcia officially moved up to the welterweight division after captured the WBC/WBA world titles at junior welterweight and beating a who's who of competition at 140, including Amir Khan, Lucas Matthysse, Erik Morales, Zab Judah and Lamont Peterson. He stopped Paulie Malignaggi in his first bout at 147.

Pacquiao was last in the ring back in May, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Floyd Mayweather Jr. A injury to his right shoulder has sidelined the Filipino star until early 2016.

Roach has wanted Pacquiao to face Garcia for a very long time. In a recent interview, Danny's father and trainer Angel Garcia predicted that his son would retire Pacquiao if the two boxers ever met in the ring. Roach predicts the opposite. He feels Pacquiao would easily demolish Garcia inside the distance.

I want Danny Garcia, that’s my choice. That’s the easiest fight in the f***ing world, you can tell his dad that as well. His dad psyched Amir Khan out but he won’t psych Pacquiao out I promise. Pacquiao will knock Garcia out. I like the dad but he talks too much sh*t,” Roach told Boxing News.

Roach says Pacquiao's shoulder is getting much better and he expects him back in the ring within six months time.

“Manny’s shoulder is getting better. We had a little trouble with the rehab because he didn’t want to come to American so we got a guy to go out there [to the Philippines] and work with him every day,” Roach said.

“He tells me it feels better, he went swimming the other day, he’s playing a little basketball so he says it’s coming along fine. But it won’t be a while until he’s in the ring again, three to six months.”

Let's do it :smugdraper:

:Purge2:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

I rather see Jones vs Tarver 4 or Glenn Johnson 2

CDttbznUMAACLCx.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Breh BHop doesn't even make 175, he has weighed in at like 172 or something his last few fights. How is he going to make cruiser :usure: Roy is too :flabbynsick: to come down.

Pretty much Roy's body is officially built to be a CW weight now even being flabby and sick. He's no longer training to make weight now, he just trains for his boxing regimen. Now using the gravity plus suit has increased his power and his leg mobility seems a little better then it was few fights ago.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
roy-jones-jr%20%2811%29.jpg

roy-jones-jr%20%2810%29.jpg

roy-jones-jr%20%281%29.jpg

roy-jones-jr%20%288%29.jpg

Look at the last picture you see the Gravity Plus Suit Creator Jim Foster in the corner for Jones fight I guess he is part of the team now. I better get that suit soon because if Roy keeps on winning they going to raise the price on it. When it first came out only 500, now its 800.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Roy out here training like a Sayian :wow:

...But keep him away from Lebedev and Drozd. He can take his chances with Hernandez and the new Polish champion whose name I can't remember

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Roy out here training like a Sayian :wow:

...But keep him away from Lebedev and Drozd. He can take his chances with Hernandez and the new Polish champion whose name I can't remember

I actually think Roy should stay away from the Polish guy that just beat Huck. Watching the punches he threw and where they landed were all nerve shots. Hitting behind the ear and the neck. He perfectly executed the precision that Huck could never regain his senses with them punches.

:lupe:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I actually think Roy should stay away from the Polish guy that just beat Huck. Watching the punches he threw and where they landed were all nerve shots. Hitting behind the ear and the neck. He perfectly executed the precision that Huck could never regain his senses with them punches.

:lupe:
I mean....... really he should just retire but.........Lebedev already KO'd him and Drozd (ESPECIALLY if he beats Makabu) is looking like the best Cruiserweight in the world. Hernandez stays injured so, you never know there, and the Polish fighter whose name I can't remember is still fairly new to my optics so he looks vulnerable just because.

I wish the IBO completed the cypher so maybe he could just pick that title up and be done with it all...He can beat Rakhim "The Afri-... Russian Dream" Chakhiev

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Roy left hooked the living hell out of dude last night. I anticipate we will be getting a Roy Jones vs Krzysztof Glowacki title fight at the Krakow Arena in Poland by December.