Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
“Knock-Out King” Randall Bailey is Korea-bound
Former two-division world champion Randall “The Knock-Out King” Bailey (45-8, 38 KOs) has signed an exclusive promotional contract with South Korea-based promoter Andy Kim (AK Promotions). Bailey will have his first fight under the AK Promotions banner on October 4th in South Korea. “I’m excited about this new opportunity brought to me by my manager Si Stern and promoter Andy Kim. I’m ready to get this started with a knockout October 4th.” said Bailey. He also sent out a special greeting by video to the local South Korean boxing fans to let them know he is on his way.

Promoter Andy Kim is equally excited about the signing. “Bailey will be an instant attraction here locally with his style of fighting and having been a two-division world champion. It wont be long before he is contending once again for a world title,” said Kim. An opponent and venue will be announced shortly.

WELCOME TO KOREA BREH :blessed:

they need to record his fights :beli:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lmao if I sparred with my girl I wouldn't be getting pusssy for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
jones-watkins%20(4).jpg

jones-watkins%20(1).jpg

:francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Boxing was pretty damn decent this weekend.

Huck and his caveman boxing skills got sent to the bushes in a real good fight.

Tarver and Cunningham had a decent fight. I think they deserved a draw since neither fought with enough urgency at times.

Alvarez had some shaky moments against Piertro, but boxed well enough to win clearly.

Bute disposed of another can. I still think he's food, but he's a name so we should get some big fights outta dude.