Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
And they get a ton of shyt for their resumes(rightfully so) :francis:

I mean it's about excitement and all of that Wilder is ko'ing dudes too why come he ain't getting the praise :francis:

Wilder's comp is literally a notch above the guys Kimbo was fighting.

I think Wilder get's mad hype (Not GGG hype of course), but then again dude ain't active enough and the dudes he's fighting are barely even known so the hardcore fans and media haven't latched on like that. The Stiverne win was good, but then he looks like shyt in his next fight so he gotta get his shyt together.

Santa Cruz was getting mad hype too and was active, but he took too long to step it up and nikkas stopped caring. Everybody's case is different when it comes to popularity.

Nobody situation is ever the same. Broner had mad fukking hype. Same thing with Jeff Lacy. The only thing is they eventually hit their ceilings against their best opponents. We haven't seen that with GGG yet. He fights mad often an impresses a lot so it seems like his hype run is lasting mad long, but it isn't lasting any longer than anybody else's has in the past.

but then again sometimes hype eventually turns into reality so :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I like how nikkas keep ignoring the fact that Swift lost to Herrera and Peterson in a lot of peoples eyes. In the past two years Swift has not really been that impressive at all. If yall gotta go back 2-3 years ago then what does that tell you.

Why yall think Ward not at the #2 spot anymore. Yall want it to be one way, but its not. Its what have you done lately.

You being biased af thats why your points are being ignored

Swift beat Herrera Swift beat PED its in black and White..was he impressive?? Hell no he wasn't

Don't come in here talking bout bu bu but errybody thought Swift lost to Herrera N PED

Then trying to shyt on Matthysse cuz he lost to Devon & Zab cuz them L's were debated jus as much or even more then Swifts Ws

shyt ERRYBODY thought :deadmanny: lost in JMM3 did it change his rankings or how people thought of him?? :ufdup:

DLH made a career outta close N controversial fights... Did it effect his rankings??:ufdup:

:deadmanny: is 3-3 in his last 6 N is ranked #6 P4P...don't give me that old Ws don't count shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If everyone kept it 100% real, Swift should be ranked over GGG. Let's compare resumes:

Swift: 31-0, 3x Champion, 8 wins over Current/Former Champions, 5 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

GGG: 33-0, 2x Champion, 2 wins over Current/Former Champions, 3 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

Swift resume is much better, but he part of the #PBCBoys and like Quentin Miller said, "you know how that shyt go":sas2:

:russ:

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps
You being biased af thats why your points are being ignored

Swift beat Herrera Swift beat PED its in black and White..was he impressive?? Hell no he wasn't

Don't come in here talking bout bu bu but errybody thought Swift lost to Herrera N PED

Then trying to shyt on Matthysse cuz he lost to Devon & Zab cuz them L's were debated jus as much or even more then Swifts WS

shyt ERRYBODY thought :deadmanny: lost in JMM3 did it change his rankings or how people thought of him?? :ufdup:

DLH made a career outta close N controversial fights... Did it effect his rankings??:ufdup:

:deadmanny: is 3-3 in his last 6 N is ranked #6 P4P...don't give me that old Ws don't count shyt :mjlol:
Of course you're gonna ignore points that shyt on your arguments. Im not mad at you as long as you're agreeing with me that he hasn't been impressive. but since now that you've admitted this, why are you so furious about GGG being ahead of him? Sounds like you're the one who's baised.

Oscar earned his spot at the top and got beat by trill nikkas. Look at his level of comp compared to Swift man, you sound silly hating cause Oscar had some controversial fights against all time greats. Swift having controversial fights against fukking Harreda and PED. :mjpls:
His best win is against Khan, who EVERYBODY on here shyts on.

I bring up Mattyssee losing to Zab and Devon just to show how average these nikkas on Swift resume are. And I like both of them, but at the same time I keep it real, Im not baised

You talking about Pac/JMM 3. How long ago was that bro. We're talking 2011. Who did you have ahead of Pacquiao in 2011 after right after that fight besides Floyd? Keep it real nikka

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course you're gonna ignore points that shyt on your arguments. Im not mad at you as long as you're agreeing with me that he hasn't been impressive. but since now that you've admitted this, why are you so furious about GGG being ahead of him? Sounds like you're the one who's baised.

Oscar earned his spot at the top and got beat by trill nikkas. Look at his level of comp compared to Swift man, you sound silly hating cause Oscar had some controversial fights against all time greats. Swift having controversial fights against fukking Harreda and PED. :mjpls:
His best win is against Khan, who EVERYBODY on here shyts on.

I bring up Mattyssee losing to Zab and Devon just to show how average these nikkas on Swift resume are. And I like both of them, but at the same time I keep it real, Im not baised

You talking about Pac/JMM 3. How long ago was that bro. We're talking 2011. Who did you have ahead of Pacquiao in 2011 after right after that fight besides Floyd? Keep it real nikka

When did I say Swift belongs on P4P?? I said GGG does not belong anywhere near Top 5 cuz he ain't fought no fukking body :stopitslime:...Kovalev if anyone should be up there N getting the hype not GGG

Im biased yet you got GGG Stans in here saying Swifts Resume > GGGs resume N its not even fukking close N you still wanna argue it N show your ass in the process :russ:

If them boys are average then WTF do you call GGGs resume?? You wanna talk bout who Stevens got L's against ?? Rosado?? Lemeuix?? Rubio?? :dead:

Herrera is a "scrub" N his best W (Provodnikov) > Any W by any GGG opp :brawklol:

Not all DLH close/controversial fights were against HOF killers...Stop it :scust: N it didn't hurt his rankings or status in boxing one bit nor should it which was the point

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If everyone kept it 100% real, Swift should be ranked over GGG. Let's compare resumes:

Swift: 31-0, 3x Champion, 8 wins over Current/Former Champions, 5 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

GGG: 33-0, 2x Champion, 2 wins over Current/Former Champions, 3 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

Swift resume is much better, but he part of the #PBCBoys and like Quentin Miller said, "you know how that shyt go":sas2:

Interesting :ehh:

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps
When did I say Swift belongs on P4P?? I said GGG does not belong anywhere near Top 5 cuz he ain't fought no fukking body :stopitslime:...Kovalev if anyone should be up there N getting the hype not GGG

Im biased yet you got GGG Stans in here saying Swifts Resume > GGGs resume N its not even fukking close N you still wanna argue it N show your ass in the process :russ:

If them boys are average then WTF do you call GGGs resume?? You wanna talk bout who Stevens got L's against ?? Rosado?? Lemeuix?? Rubio?? :dead:

Herrera is a "scrub" N his best W (Provodnikov) > Any W by any GGG opp :brawklol:

Not all DLH close/controversial fights were against HOF killers...Stop it :scust: N it didn't hurt his rankings or status in boxing one bit nor should it which was the point
:what:
So what are you saying? GGG belongs there, just not top 5? Now you're saying Swift dont belong at p4p?

The only reason I'm even debating with you is because you make it seem like they ranking GGG and ignoring Swift because they hating on PBC fighters. All im saying is if thats what you're saying then thats a bunch of bullshyt. Especially since we both agree that Swift hasn't looked impressive for a while.

I dont think when their ranking opponenta its as much about resume as yall make it to be. Like I said, its about how well you've done lately. Theres other factors. You just looking at one side of the coin

Are Geale, Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Rosado, Rubio a super impressive Resume? No, but whats impressive is how he steamrolled these nikkas including 3 others. Knocked them all the fukk out. And it only took him 2 years breh. And he's probably about to add Lemeuix to that list. Who else is dominating a division such a agressive fasion? Tell me please

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Don't try and pollute the public with some shyt like GGG is top 5 p4p i'ma need receipts for that
MJcamby.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what:
So what are you saying? GGG belongs there, just not top 5? Now you're saying Swift dont belong at p4p?

The only reason I'm even debating with you is because you make it seem like they ranking GGG and ignoring Swift because they hating on PBC fighters. All im saying is if thats what you're saying then thats a bunch of bullshyt. Especially since we both agree that Swift hasn't looked impressive for a while.

I dont think when their ranking opponenta its as much about resume as yall make it to be. Like I said, its about how well you've done lately. Theres other factors. You just looking at one side of the coin

Are Geale, Macklin, Murray, Stevens, Rosado, Rubio a super impressive Resume? No, but whats impressive is how he steamrolled these nikkas including 3 others. Knocked them all the fukk out. And it only took him 2 years breh. And he's probably about to add Lemeuix to that list. Who else is dominating a division such a agressive fasion? Tell me please

I NEVER said any PBC fighter should be P4P

I said GGG shouldn't be top 5 or anywhere near...I then said GGG is so high because of HBO hype N Media/Stan hype... Many of the latter have an agenda vs PBC N like to use GGG as their Savior...their "real boxing" N all types of other bullshyt...they'll trash a fight like Porter vs Broner but praise GGG vs Monroe :camby:

Kos against C fighters doesn't make you P4P...otherwise Wilder should be up there

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps
I NEVER said any PBC fighter should be P4P

I said GGG shouldn't be top 5 or anywhere near...I then said GGG is so high because of HBO hype N Media/Stan hype... Many of the latter have an agenda vs PBC N like to use GGG as their Savior...their "real boxing" N all types of other bullshyt...they'll trash a fight like Porter vs Broner but praise GGG vs Monroe :camby:

Kos against C fighters doesn't make you P4P...otherwise Wilder should be up there

Wilder was KOing D and F fighters though.. Geale, Murray, and Macklin were decent opponents when GGG faced them.