Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Everyone inside Boxing respects GGG:ohhh:

Are WE the one who are in the wrong and GGG is actually the truth?:lupe:
Breh I think highly of ggg, people shyt on his resume but u think it's solid and he ran right through them.

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps
So you Quoted me about stans hyping GGG to the moon to spite PBC...then you say you don't give af about them stans:jbhmm:

PBC got fighters who have better resumes then GGG...PBC has fighters with much better TV Ratings then GGG...PBC has fighters who've accomplished more in boxing then GGG

The only thing they not beating GGG in is Media Hype...Muhfukker bout to fight Lemeuix who's best Wins is Rosado N Ndam...Lemeuix lost to fukking Rubio N Alcine N all these media nikkas is acting like this the greatest fight since sliced bread

LSC vs Mares is no good cuz Mares got a L tho

Swift vs Peterson was a cherry cuz PED lost to Matthysse tho

fukk outta here :camby:

Ped lost to Matthysse. Mattyssee lost to Judah.. Judah Lost to Paulie :mjlol:

Are we ranking matches or are we ranking fighters. I bolded and quoted your post because I dont see the connection between GGG being ranked top 5 and hate PBC fighters.. Whats so special about them right now? Outside of Thurman and Porter, PBC fighters are looking pretty average. The only person right now that looks to give GGG the most problems is Ward and he's a super middleweight a whole notha division higher

Algieri and Prov look like they could give the entire PBC roster from 140-147, huge problems:mjpls::sas1:

Meanwhile, in a lot of peoples eyes Swift lost to Peterson and Herrera. While GGG decimates his opponents and has the lineal champ of his division reaching down to JMW for opponents instead of facing him, straight up ducking talking bout, bu bu but do I look like a middleweight(even though im holding on to the title). I dont know any other PBC nikka that should be ranked ahead of GGG right now bro. Lets act like Maclin, Rubio, Geale, Murry, Stevens were all light touches and cherry picks. GGG obliterated these boys. Lemeuix last loss was way back in 2011 and he's since bounces back and obliterated all his opponents.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I dont know any other PBC nikka that should be ranked ahead of GGG right now bro. Lets act like Maclin, Rubio, Geale, Murry, Stevens were all light touches and cherry picks. GGG obliterated these boys. Lemeuix last loss was way back in 2011 and he's since bounces back and obliterated all his opponents.

If everyone kept it 100% real, Swift should be ranked over GGG. Let's compare resumes:

Swift: 31-0, 3x Champion, 8 wins over Current/Former Champions, 5 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

GGG: 33-0, 2x Champion, 2 wins over Current/Former Champions, 3 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

Swift resume is much better, but he part of the #PBCBoys and like Quentin Miller said, "you know how that shyt go":sas2:

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps
If everyone kept it 100% real, Swift should be ranked over GGG. Let's compare resumes:

Swift: 31-0, 3x Champion, 8 wins over Current/Former Champions, 5 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

GGG: 33-0, 2x Champion, 2 wins over Current/Former Champions, 3 wins over RING Top 10 Opponents.

:sas2:

Lets keep it even realer though. Like I said before in a lot of peoples eyes Swift lost to Herrera and Peterson. The same Peterson who lost to Matthysse. The same Matthysee that lost to Devin Alexander and Zab Judah. The same Zab Judah that lost to fukking Paulie Malignaggi, and the circle of ass continues. What has Eric Morales done since his featherweight days? really the only name on Swift resume hat holds weight is Amir Khan at 140, who was coming off a loss at the time.

Swift resume is filled with nothing but a bunch of pretty names of has-beens and shoulda-woulda-couldas. Swifts resume of opponents reeks of meteocrity. Lets keep it real. GGG has looked much more impressive than Danny Garcia these past two years. Danny jad to recieve a gift stoppage and barely could put away the 2nd flabbiest and sickest nikka at 147 right behind Zab Judah the other day. Lets keep it real. Yall not keep8ng it real

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lets keep it even realer though. Like I said before in a lot of peoples eyes Swift lost to Herrera and Peterson. The same Peterson who lost to Matthysse. The same Matthysee that lost to Devin Alexander and Zab Judah. The same Zab Judah that lost to fukking Paulie Malignaggi, and the circle of ass continues. What has Eric Morales done since his featherweight days? really the only name on Swift resume hat holds weight is Amir Khan at 140, who was coming off a loss at the time.

Swift resume is filled with nothing but a bunch of pretty names of has-beens and shoulda-woulda-couldas. Swifts resume of opponents reeks of meteocrity. Lets keep it real. GGG has looked much more impressive than Danny Garcia these past two years

:mjlol:

How you gonna say his resume is filled with "has been or shoulda woulda", but yet he's beaten almost 3x as many Boxers who entered the ring ranked Top 10 in the world than GGG has....and Swift has less fights.

Swift also has more wins over Champions (guys that ENTERED the ring as the Champion) than GGG has...3-0. GGG has never beat someone who was Champion at the time of their fight.

His resume is pathetic in comparison to Swift's and Swift is the PBC fighter who should be ranked over GGG if people put their PBC/Al Haymon hate aside

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really missed @black_arums shytty posts :blessed:

shyt on Swifts resume yet claim Stevens was a quality W for GGG :deadrose:

The only gift in the Paulie stoppage was for Paulie...nikka had a busted ear drum N was taking a beating by a compassionate Swift who didn't wanna reallt turn up N kill his friend :Purge2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

How you gonna say his resume is filled with "has been or shoulda woulda", but yet he's beaten almost 3x as many Boxers who entered the ring ranked Top 10 in the world than GGG has....and Swift has less fights.

Swift also has more wins over Champions (guys that ENTERED the ring as the Champion) than GGG has...3-0. GGG has never beat someone who was Champion at the time of their fight.

His resume is pathetic in comparison to Swift's and Swift is the PBC fighter who should be ranked over GGG if people put their PBC/Al Haymon hate aside

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
im with you on your post but the bolded in particular..i just dont want andre berto to get a payday...dude has made out like a bandit over his career for being a perennial underachiever..he hasn't earned it

I can feel you on that breh. Berto has been getting paid good his whole career. shyt, 900k for the Hernandez bout which barely lasted a round is an example.

I try to post here without bias and I think I do a pretty good job of that, but this one rare time I'll indulge in the that flaw.

Berto hasn't earned it. No one can deny that, but if Floyd is gonna take a weak fight that nobody cares about, why not against a flawed past it black dude that gets into entertaining fights.

I mean May ain't want it with Thurman, Khan, or Brook. Manny still injured. Swift just fought, We know he ain't fighting GGG. Hell, after Berto there's hardly any other semi respectful popular name for him to fight.

I lived thru Floyd/Brussles (another :what: type of fight) so.....

I think I'll make it through Floyd/Berto.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's team #GGGoodBoys over here, but I can't condone GGG's resume being better than Swift's. :whoa:

You can't even begin to compare guys like ****, Khan, Mattysse, Peterson, Herrera, Judah to

guys like, Geale, Stevens, Proska, faded Ouma that Taylor already ruined, Macklin, Ishida, high school guidance counselor, etc...

nikkas shyt on Superman's resume, but even his shyt is looking better than Golovkin's.

It's one thing to stan or try to make a point, but it's another thing to just say some reckless shyt.

Only nikkas with worse resumes than Golovkin is Wilder and Leo Santa Cruz

Manny Pac

Rookie
Daps

I like how nikkas keep ignoring the fact that Swift lost to Herrera and Peterson in a lot of peoples eyes. In the past two years Swift has not really been that impressive at all. If yall gotta go back 2-3 years ago then what does that tell you.

Why yall think Ward not at the #2 spot anymore. Yall want it to be one way, but its not. Its what have you done lately.