Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
not me..i spit the truth about him :myman:..everything i said about him has been real talk and eventually came to pass

you just want to see danny to knock this version of ghost on the slide to the gotdamn bushes plus see ruben/angel fukkery :pachaha:

I think its a good 2nd fight at 147 :yeshrug:

I was listening to them ThaBoxingVoice nikkas N the ones that really dislike Swift was talking bout Guerrero is a tough fight, Swift N Guerrero are on the same level at 147 etc

Guerrero gets love just not round here...I gotta feeling if Khan stays with PBC he fights Ghost next N Swift gets either Porter or someone bad that'll get really shytted on :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
not me..i spit the truth about him :myman:..everything i said about him has been real talk and eventually came to pass

you just want to see danny to knock this version of ghost on the slide to the gotdamn bushes plus see ruben/angel fukkery :pachaha:
I am fully on board for Swift vs Guerrero just for the Ruben/Angel fukkery revue that we would be sure to get.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:flabbynsick:
CLhb5HDWEAA3C5E.jpg:large

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The difference is im letting Verdejo cook...I haven't said Verdejo beats this former champ that former champ...this guy ducking Verdejo that guy ducking Verdejo

Let Spence Cook...let him beat a josesito Lopez fighter or a Chaves type...his best W is Richard Greico on 2 days notice who wasn't training N had to lose damn near 20 pounds in those 2 days

Salido got double digit Ls...im sure if we go to boxrec theres been a scrub that beat him

Im bout to bring in Prichard Colon into my stable...they got damn near sane exact record same exact opp...won't see me calling him a killer yet tho :manny:

salido started at 15. He was probably fighting grown men + he probably lacked amateur background and went right to fighting. He learned boxing at the pro stage.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
salido started at 15. He was probably fighting grown men + he probably lacked amateur background and went right to fighting. He learned boxing at the pro stage.

I know all that...I wouldn't even count them early L's....BUT Salido does have an L against Cristobal Cruz in 08' ..who was 36 -11 ...the question was if Salido had any Ls comparable to Ghosts struggle with Martinez :manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Attention all Ring brehs:

Quotes like the one above is what you respond with when you're looking to argue rather than looking to actually discuss boxing.

Now, I simply said after calling out Thurman and Porter (who I referred to as TOP DOGS of the Welterweight Division), you cant go back to fighting fighters on week notice aka TBA's bka below average fighters. You better be fighting a legit opp.

The quoted is an intent on @hyperman25's part to cause another 1-2 page back and forth, all because he didnt take the time to digest my post and instead wanted to attack.

Let this not be used as a scolding, but a manual to help improve Breh on Breh communication throughout this forum. We will all be better for it:obama:

Now back to normal posting.

*The End*

Breh....what?:dahell:

What is trolling about stating facts?:what:

Errol Spence has called out Shawn Porter AND Keith Thurman saying he can beat them right now. If that's the case, he better NOT be fighting any more "Dino Bravo" type fighters on 2 day notice:ufdup:

What do you mean "blame"?:dwillhuh: Where do you see me "blaming" Spence for anything in that post:shaq2:

Im saying, dont call out the big dog's acting like you can bang with them......and go backwards. If you can call out to fight Porter (saying you can stop Porter) and Thurman, saying crazy shyt in reference to Thurman like:

While he's fighting Luis Collazo, a fighter better than anyone Spence has ever stepped in the ring against, than he can just as easily fight a Robert Guerrero, a Devon Alexander, a Chris Algieri, an Andre Berto, a Josesito Lopez......NEXT:birdman:

No more Dino Bravo's on the resume, step up your comp:ufdup:

I'm on my Young Spence shyt :birdman:

I beat the shyt out of a crackhead trying to steal my mom's car radio in '98 :wow:

I can stop Thurman and Porter where my fight at?? Them nikkas clearly ducking this KrackElDios fade :ufdup:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know all that...I wouldn't even count them early L's....BUT Salido does have an L against Cristobal Cruz in 08' ..who was 36 -11 ...the question was if Salido had any Ls comparable to Ghosts struggle with Martinez :manny:

That Salido fight was closer than a few fights in recent memory :sas1:

If only Arum had tossed the judges that stimulus like Haymon. :francis: