Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Yeah, I dont fukk with them either, except to get the quotes from the actual boxer:heh:

I hate their "articles", because most people that post there are just regular people like us. I'll get articles from people actually involved in the sport with sources:manny:

i do too. but they do have legit early news sometime .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i agree but dont act like he aint tryna step up. nikkas dodging him cause he aint a big draw, dont got belt, but hes a tough fight. word to the breadman.

guerrero-trash
devon-great
algeri-great
berto-meh
lopez-meh

now we gotta see if they wanna fight spence...i prefer devon(boxing skill,good chin,good resume).

no one has ever said spence backed out of a real fight..never so he gets the benefit of doubt that he is not lying like con.

I've never said he ducked anyone either. All I know is, he picks his opponent. After talking down on both Porter & Thurman, acting as if they are easy work, then on September 11th, Im expecting him to face a legit opponent.

Hell, my boy Rau'Shee Warren only had 13 pro fights, and just fought the #2 ranked fighter in his division. Spence better be fighting someone legit next in order to justify him calling out the Top Dogs......and that is the same thing I've said on here about Thurman when he was calling out Floyd.

We better not see "Errol Spence vs Jesus Soto-Karass" popping up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've never said he ducked anyone either. All I know is, he picks his opponent. After talking down on both Porter & Thurman, acting as if they are easy work, then on September 11th, Im expecting him to face a legit opponent.

Hell, my boy Rau'Shee Warren only had 13 pro fights, and just fought the #2 ranked fighter in his division. Spence better be fighting someone legit next in order to justify him calling out the Top Dogs......and that is the same thing I've said on here about Thurman when he was calling out Floyd.

See I would actually consider Soto-Karass a step up in comp for Young Errol.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are too hard on Guerrero

Breh, his best victory at Welterweight is Andre Berto:wow:

He's weak at 147 as a fighter, he needs to drop down to 140 and I believe he will be much better at 140. 147 isnt his division. Same thing with AB....they just arent at their best as Welterweights.:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
See I would actually consider Soto-Karass a step up in comp for Young Errol.

I would too, but he says he KOs Porter and murders Thurman. If that's the case, skip JSK and go straight to Guerrero:yeshrug:

Guerrero struggled badly with Konnan and Tajiri....Spence should be able to take that fight, because Guerrero is not an elite Welterweight.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

haymon don't always give u 2 or 3 names. made thurman fight luis.:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

He's weak at 147 as a fighter, he needs to drop down to 140 and I believe he will be much better at 140. 147 isnt his division. Same thing with AB....they just arent at their best as Welterweights.:manny:
He really should take a good look at his prospects going forward and at least give 140 a try.
You'd think with all that Crossfit he does that Guerrero would have no problem getting down to 140 either.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He really should take a good look at his prospects going forward and at least give 140 a try.
You'd think with all that Crossfit he does that Guerrero would have no problem getting down to 140 either.

I think Guerrero is much more suited for 140 and there's tons of fights for him to make there. He's crazy for trying to force it at 147. Him and AB are killing their careers by doing this.

They max out, skill wise, at 140

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why? spence would mop that bum.

why is he getting controversial decisions over unknown light hittng bums.:mjlol:

Then let Spence fight him

Im not in the hyping up nikkas who haven't fought a god damn soul business

I've seen too many prospects who are "killers" fight an opp trying to Win N get they hearts took

Loma is greatness A+ prospect N loss to Salido

Spence isn't an A+ prospect

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I think Guerrero is much more suited for 140 and there's tons of fights for him to make there. He's crazy for trying to force it at 147. Him and AB are killing their careers by doing this.

They max out, skill wise, at 140

he rather stay on his "hyper macho" image n keep getting his ass kicked at 147

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I ain't gonna call him trash tho...Chaves is a "top 10" 147 N the nikka hasn't beat ANYBODY let alone a Berto

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Then let Spence fight him

Im not in the hyping up nikkas who haven't fought a god damn soul business

I've seen too many prospects who are "killers" fight an opp trying to Win N get they hearts took

Loma is greatness A+ prospect N loss to Salido

Spence isn't an A+ prospect

breh i hype up spence just as much u hype up verdajo.....

but salido not a bum breh. has he ever struggled with a bum like martinez? robert needs to go to 140 like newzz said.