Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm on my Young Spence shyt :birdman:

I beat the shyt out of a crackhead trying to steal my mom's car radio in '98 :wow:

I can stop Thurman and Porter where my fight at?? Them nikkas clearly ducking this KrackElDios fade :ufdup:

bread said thurman will probably lose.:lolbron:

yall pick n choose though . no surprise .:francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:flabbynsick:
CLhb5HDWEAA3C5E.jpg:large
About burritos

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know all that...I wouldn't even count them early L's....BUT Salido does have an L against Cristobal Cruz in 08' ..who was 36 -11 ...the question was if Salido had any Ls comparable to Ghosts struggle with Martinez :manny:
:heh: choc cruz is a former champion breh..in no way salido losing to him is comparable to a journeyman with 4kos hitting ghost with that Shang Tsung and whooping the shyt outta him

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
straight unbiased shyt @krackdagawd

If Floyd can say Thurman does not deserve a fight with him then Thurman can say Spence does not deserve a fight with him.  If Spence had a Devon Alexander, Andre Berto, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero under his belt and possibly an undefeated prospect like Sammy Vasquez then I would be beating the drums for the kid. I’m not implying he should have to fight all of them in order to get  a title shot but 1 or 2 of them would suffice. Spence does not have one…..I don’t think Thurman can get 10 million for the fight but I definitely think he needs to be paid to make a voluntary defense, against a kid who does not really deserve the fight, that will probably beat him. Keith will be in a tough spot if he fights Errol Spence.

http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bread-mailbag-ggg-hopkins-mayweather-thurman--93712

also he likes robert or vasquez for spence.....

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:heh: choc cruz is a former champion breh..in no way salido losing to him is comparable to a journeyman with 4kos hitting ghost with that Shang Tsung and whooping the shyt outta him

He's a former champ cuz he beat Salido for it :russ:

Dudes record is a list of struggle before after N during Salido

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Man can we stop bringing up Josesito Lopez any more? Dude is completely SHOT and feeding him to Spence wouldn't mean anything whatsoever.

Maybe if this was pre-Canelo Josesito.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man can we stop bringing up Josesito Lopez any more? Dude is completely SHOT and feeding him to Spence wouldn't mean anything whatsoever.

Maybe if this was pre-Canelo Josesito.

2015 Josesito Lopez would be the best name on Spences Resume by Far...thats why it would mean something shot or not

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's a former champ cuz he beat Salido for it :russ:

Dudes record is a list of struggle before after N during Salido

then what would you call martinez's record.,,dude is known as the guy who turned his back on national TV because he couldn't take the asswhooping josesito was laying on him..then of course he redeemed himself in respectable fashion :obama:..but thats a journeyman

cruz at least was in the top 10 in his actual division; martinez not so much