Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
How do you figure khan is one dimensional breh? That shyt don't even make sense. He'll always lose to swift but not because he's one dimensional. It's bc he puts his hands before his feet and can't bring me back

:lolbron:

in algeri fight he throw same 1-2-3 combo...jump in n out.....just uses speed....still open to hooks.

peterson showed he can't fight on the inside.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The wbc world heavyweight champion is going to be defending on nbcsn...i have that channel on fios so I'm good...but the fact they didn't announce an opponent means Haymon was all :patrice: after the molina fight...milking that title before the inevitable

My man said he would face any coming for his belt, called out Potevkin and had his boys downplay his ability.......

....Sure didn't bring up his name when Haymon gave him that list of boxers :sas1:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
#swiftset got promoters once again in they feelings with them twitter fingers

Angel goes in on GGG ducking Ward

"When we fought Khan he made 1.5 million we made 500k AND we was WBC Champ... Nate Campbell made 30k N we Made 20k...We took losses cuz I believed in Dan...why doesn't GGG do that??"

Another thing said but not said PED was on them Power Pellets he had a DR note... Swift N Angel been talking bout it with out actually sayin it all week :francis:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Shaw wins O’Kane-Johnson middleweight purse bid
There were two purse bids scheduled for IBF eliminators on Tuesday at IBF headquarters.

For the IBF middleweight eliminator between IBF #3 Eamonn O’Kane and IBF #4 Tureano Johnson, there was one bidder, Gary Shaw Productions. Shaw bid $12,500. He has 90 days to put the fight on.

For the jr. flyweight eliminator between IBF #4 Jonathan Taconing and #6 Saul Juarez, there were no bidders. The IBF will call for another purse bid.

doc.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#swiftset got promoters once again in they feelings with them twitter fingers

Angel goes in on GGG ducking Ward

"When we fought Khan he made 1.5 million we made 500k AND we was WBC Champ... Nate Campbell made 30k N we Made 20k...We took losses cuz I believed in Dan...why doesn't GGG do that??"

Another thing said but not said PED was on them Power Pellets he had a DR note... Swift N Angel been talking bout it with out actually sayin it all week :francis:

:russ:He's talking that shyt

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly breh.

Wilder is the last USA Boxer to win a medal in the Olympics, is 33-0 with 32 wins via KO, is the WBC Heavyweight Champion of The World, is The RING ranked #2 Heavyweight, is black, marketable to the urban community, can talk trash with the best of em if he had too, has a great back story.....especially with his daughter, and he's fighting on NBC Sports Network?:dahell:

Not a primetime fight on NBC, but you throwing him on NBCSN?:what:

:mindblown:

Deontay Wilder should be a household name right now:snoop:

Haymon is doing a horrible job with him:wow:

its over

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Shaw wins O’Kane-Johnson middleweight purse bid
There were two purse bids scheduled for IBF eliminators on Tuesday at IBF headquarters.

For the IBF middleweight eliminator between IBF #3 Eamonn O’Kane and IBF #4 Tureano Johnson, there was one bidder, Gary Shaw Productions. Shaw bid $12,500. He has 90 days to put the fight on.

For the jr. flyweight eliminator between IBF #4 Jonathan Taconing and #6 Saul Juarez, there were no bidders. The IBF will call for another purse bid.

doc.gif
What is up with these low ass bids with IBF? :dahell: