Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jacobs getting that Kovakev check to fight Mora :mjcry:

fukk kkkova-L n his stans.:lolbron:

50% to taxes...50% to momma so he can keep duckin.

jacobs need to fight quillen...but seeing how they fought their last fights ....it might be boring as hell:huhldup:

that nikka gotta be mad rob gets a mill to fight bums :why:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swift want that rematch with Khan:shaq:

Pops said Nope :blessed:

You think Khan goin risk a Manny or Floyd fight to get in the ring with this again :mjlol:
iZdA1nZ9hhZBJ.gif

Swift said hey its a good check I'll run it back :ehh:...Why wouldn't he its easy work

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
No, because there's no way I can be convinced that Floyd believes Khan is an easy fight...especially being that Khan is a much larger draw than Berto & Mayfield combined, and the fact Floyd himself said he was gonna end his career with an easy fight while naming Berto / Mayfield.

It's pointless to argue about it, because actions speak much louder than words. And Floyd's actions don't show anyone that he believes fighting Khan would be an easy night at the office.

okay u can believe ur theory then.

ill look at the proof.

im saying con don't deserve the fight , neither does berto. who ever goes against him loses.....so at the end the day its a useless argument because may still gonna have that 0.

its not like he getting his rocky on n fighting men much older/out of their prime his entire career. 50-0 can be special or it can be just a stylish bragging right that means nothing imo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Pops said nope :blessed:

You think Khan goin risk a Manny or Floyd fight to get in the ring with this again :mjlol:
iZdA1nZ9hhZBJ.gif

Swift said hey its a good check I'll run it back :ehh:...Why wouldn't he its easy work

When?

Ain't Swift saying he will fight Khan from like yesterday?

Khan gonna finish where he left off halfway through the 3rd round:shaq:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When?

Ain't Swift saying he will fight Khan from like yesterday?

Khan gonna finish where he left off halfway through the 3rd round:shaq:

One of videos I posted in the Fight Thread yesterday...same day as Swift said he'd give a rematch

He said "we were both Champs you think Khan would give us a rematch if he won :stopitslime:"

Khan couldn't handle Algieri Power N still can't get out the way of a Left hook

Swift was killing khans body landing Power shots at a 50% clip in that 3rd Rd before Khan was sent to Dimension X by that left hook :jawalrus:

NO SHOT :88:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think it makes much of a difference unless you are trying to cut water for some reason. Whatever they are sweating out they will get back. Focus on cleaning up your diet + exercising, you gonna make all kinds of gains :wow:

:blessed: I'm at la fitness they don't have any boxing classes around me but they are gonna give me an assessment. The guy is the boxing coach. Ima tell him to get me on a boxing lift/exercise regime. You think that shall suffice or nah?

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you're using a cutting agent and exercising I'd say to forego any type of warm clothing, because you'll be sweating like a motherfukker.

I've been taking caffeine pills .5hrs before food twice a day and exercising on them is like wearing a mink coat through Houston in july

:whoa: caffeine pills is that safe? Might need you and @krackdagawd to come on the show to talk about this Danny Garcia fight if yall are free Saturday or Sunday