Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This makes 0 sense.

• Sign an elite US amateur who was a 3x Olympian...the only 3x Olympian in US Men's Boxing history
  • Have him fight in obscurity for 3 years
  • Have him fight below average competition 13 fights in a row (best fighter he's ever faced was ranked #151 in the world with a 21-10-1 record coming into the fight...which was Warren's last fight)
  • Throw him in with the undefeated #3 RING ranked Bantamweight in the VERY next fight
  • Have the fight held in the Tough Enough Practice Facility....literallly, he's fighting where Tough Enough is taped
  • Have the fight in the state of Florida, even though Rau'Shee Warren has a decent following in his homestate of Ohio...specifically Cincinnati
  • Put the fight on a Sunday night
  • Put the fight on Bounce TV, a channel Im sure 90% of America has never heard of before
  • Say nothing about the upcoming fight or Rau'Shee Warren on your own website (www.premierboxingchampions.com) even though he's with Haymon.

:snoop:

This fight has NO buzz and actually should've been on the undercard of Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi or at LEAST throw it to Showtime. Bounce TV?:comeon:

This is exactly why, outside of the pay they receive, I think PBC is horrible when it comes to marketing/promoting/building hype for it's young talent....this is just further proof for me:manny:

You have an undefeated, 3x Olympian fighting for a Championship, and THIS is the type of promotion/marketing/hype he receives?:usure:

Someone asked before why Beterbiev doesnt receive the same hype as GGG. Well, this is why. They dont know HOW to build stars. Mayweather was already a star and AB/Swift/Thurman already had the HBO/GB marketing push. No one has become a "star" under the PBC banner, because they dont know how to build them apparently:yeshrug:

That weight class gets no Love here in the States Breh...thats why hes on Bounce N not given a huge push

As far as PBC building stars....Whatever Spence becomes is all on them either all the glory or all the blame... He's the only fighter right now whos been all PBC N only PBC

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd :patrice: finally hitting the gym now breh. :wow: I see nikkas wearing sweat pants and sweaters to sweat more while they are lifting is that a good thing to do? :lupe: I want to lose weight breh.

I don't think it makes much of a difference unless you are trying to cut water for some reason. Whatever they are sweating out they will get back. Focus on cleaning up your diet + exercising, you gonna make all kinds of gains :wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
That weight class gets no Love here in the States Breh...thats why hes on Bounce N not given a huge push

As far as PBC building stars....Whatever Spence becomes is all on them either all the glory or all the blame... He's the only fighter right now whos been all PBC N only PBC

spence did about 900k on undercard(which is a good move, unlike warren not on danny undercard) of broner-porter.....

looks like thats the fighter(spence) they really managing carefully ...:patrice:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't think it makes much of a difference unless you are trying to cut water for some reason. Whatever they are sweating out they will get back. Focus on cleaning up your diet + exercising, you gonna make all kinds of gains :wow:
If you're using a cutting agent and exercising I'd say to forego any type of warm clothing, because you'll be sweating like a motherfukker.

I've been taking caffeine pills .5hrs before food twice a day and exercising on them is like wearing a mink coat through Houston in july