Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
imagine if he finishes his career beating khan, brook, and thurman:wow:.....I feel like that would be the perfect way to go out. clear out the division and teach these youngsters what true greatness really is. and if one of em happens to beat him, then at least he leaves boxing in good hands.
:whoo: @ that list replace Khan or Brook with Bradley though. Bradley deserves that payday :blessed:
I doubt Floyd fights 3 more times. This is just CBS/Showtime playing it safe.

I think they (just like the rest of us) aren't buying into Floyd's next fight being his last one. They don't wanna risk letting him play out his contract, then having to get into a huge bidding war if he does decide to come back and losing out on his services. I think they'll let Floyd take in easy fight against Berto with the condition that he'll re-up with them. That way if Floyd does indeed ever decide to fight again, CBS/Showtime will get their piece of the pie

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
2 division champ N is somehow P4P #8 with that resume :francis:

His next opp is Jean, Benevides or Herrera N its :ohlawd:

But....

Porter vs AB :pacspit:
Swift vs PED :pacspit:
Swift vs Paulie :pacspit:
Jccjr vs Fonfara :pacspit:

Khan vs Algieri :pacspit:

That Agenda :youngsabo:
And all them dudes way more wAck than BATB aka t craws big breh

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Terence Crawford's Return: Jean Emerges as Frontrunner

Posted by: Steve Kim on 7/24/2015 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Steve Kim

The return of Terence Crawford is slated for October 24th in Omaha, Nebraska. What hasnt been decided is who his dance partner will be that night.

According to a couple of sources, Dierry Jean has emerged as a leading candidate to land this assignment. Jean, who fights out of Montreal, has a record of 29-1 (20 KO's) unsuccessfully challenged Lamont Peterson in January of 2014 for the IBF junior welterweight title.

Jean has won four fights since that point, including a ten round decision over Jerry Belmontes on June 20th.

Other names such as Humberto Soto and Antonio Orozco were in the mix but it looks like they will be facing each other on October 3rd.

Crawford(26-0, 18 KO's) stopped Thomas Dulorme in six rounds on the night of April 18th in what has been his only appearance of the year.

Steve Kim is the news editor for BoxingScene.com

Terence Crawford's Return: Jean Emerges as Frontrunner

Jean isnt a Top 10 opponent and should not be fighting for the Championship again:camby:

At least Benavidez or Imam or Herrera. Not Jean:scusthov:
:scust:.....crawford's people keep talking but they don't really want the heavy hitters. makes me believe the rumors about russel cracking his chin. his camp is protecting him for a reason and it's obviously not cause of a lack of talent. crazy how spence and imam have pretty much taken away all of his hype. last year he had a full steam ahead of him lookin like he was ready to take over. there's no more time for struggle opponents:francis:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#SOGGang update: It's looking like SOG's next fight will be...

In November...:blessed:
In Vegas...:gladbron:
On PPV...:takedat:
And he won't even be headlining... :ohhh:

:banderas:

roc nations 2nd tier fighter:wow:

not even the a or b, but the c side on this ppv:wow:
the 3rd wheel:wow:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- The Rios vs. Brook fight talks are not entirely dead, but nearly are. Rios will fight in the fall, Provodnikov and Jessie Vargas are potential opponents.

rios vs provo would be must see tv:demonic:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:scust:.....crawford's people keep talking but they don't really want the heavy hitters. makes me believe the rumors about russel cracking his chin. his camp is protecting him for a reason and it's obviously not cause of a lack of talent. crazy how spence and imam have pretty much taken away all of his hype. last year he had a full steam ahead of him lookin like he was ready to take over. there's no more time for struggle opponents:francis:

Crawford jus fought a heavy hitter friend...Dulormes Power = Matthysse Power :youngsabo:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

:rudy:

who u want crawford to fight by the way?

fukk outta here...we coming for rat tail like shredder:camby:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Floyd fights 3 more times. This is just CBS/Showtime playing it safe.

I think they're (just like the rest of us) aren't buying into Floyd's next fight being his last one. They don't wanna risk letting him play out his contract, then having to get into a huge bidding war if he does decide to come back and losing out on his services. I think they'll let Floyd take in easy fight against Berto with the condition that he'll re-up with them. That way if Floyd does indeed ever decide to fight again, CBS/Showtime will get their piece of the pie

:ehh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
nikkas stay popping shyt then dissapearing.:mjlol:

i got no problem with constructive criticism but nikkas just say shyt to say shyt.:ufdup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Crawford jus fought a heavy hitter friend...Dulormes Power = Matthysse Power :youngsabo:
:russ:....their ko percentage and maKNEEsay leaving a trail of opponents pissing blood says otherwise. dulorme couldn't even knock out a 37 year old demarcus corley. maKNEEsay not only knocked him out but knocked him down 9 times:heh:

but aside from that, when I said heavy hitters I didn't even mean power punchers, I just meant top guys in the division

Last edited: