Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
He's the only former Boxer I've heard say Floyd's last 2 fights (Maidana 2 & Pacquiao) were horrible fights.

At least Khan has a reason to downplay Floyd's fights, he's trying to make it seem like he would do better. Marvelous has no excuse:heh:

imo the build up to pac was exciting ....the fight first 4 rounds were exciting ..........then it became meh.

marcos 2 was allllllllllllllllllllllll mehhhhhh. knew floyd would dominate easily. plus bayless was there.

marcos 1 was alright though .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dude needs that cash, he even went that dark route a few yrs back, robbery.
this guy has actual neurological issues though..he keeps fighting he wont have the motor function to commit robbery or do anything else :smh:

the wars that dude had in a short amount of time :wow:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
#SOGGang update: It's looking like SOG's next fight will be...

In November...:blessed:
In Vegas...:gladbron:
On PPV...:takedat:
And he won't even be headlining... :ohhh:

:banderas:

i dont know why they didn't put ward on as co feature or cotto-geale...thar fight had 1mill views....ward would have easily got 800k-900k.

would have been better than that shytty no name undercard they had.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my 2 cents on southpaw: its not a classic but it was a cool movie...the way jake's character was talking was annoying the fukk outta me..lots of mumbling and shyt..forest whittaker was good in his role as the trainer....the fights were well choreographed..but a lot of boxing movie cliches

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
my 2 cents on southpaw: its not a classic but it was a cool movie...the way jake's character was talking was annoying the fukk outta me..lots of mumbling and shyt..forest whittaker was good in his role as the trainer....the fights were well choreographed..but a lot of boxing movie cliches
movie always looked cheesy to me:yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So Floyd and CBS/Showtime are negotiating a 3 fight extension :ohhh:
imagine if he finishes his career beating khan, brook, and thurman:wow:.....I feel like that would be the perfect way to go out. clear out the division and teach these youngsters what true greatness really is. and if one of em happens to beat him, then at least he leaves boxing in good hands.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
imagine if he finishes his career beating khan, brook, and thurman:wow:.....I feel like that would be the perfect way to go out. clear out the division and teach these youngsters what true greatness really is. and if one of em happens to beat him, then at least he leaves boxing in good hands.

:whoo: @ that list replace Khan or Brook with Bradley though. Bradley deserves that payday :blessed:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Victor ortiz?