Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Will not vote Toney into the HOF on the first ballet because he twice failed drug tests for steroids. He considers being a first ballot HOF an honor above being being voted in at a later date.
- Would vote Ivan Calderon as a first ballot HOF. Best little man he has seen outside of Ricardo Lopez.

toney is first ballot...he needs to get the fukk outta here with Calderon :camby:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
UnkemptMinorGoitered.gif

:damn:

I saw Price get knocked out in the Olympics and knew he would never live up to the hype

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
and loma got caught flush plenty of times vs salido.

everytime salido came in to do legit clean inside fighting he held. he cant fight on the inside that good.(ill pull up the gif)

open to the same righthook n body shots all night long. his defense aint all that.

when have i ever said walters was good defensely? lol never.

he recoverd fast from all the times he was buzzed n proceeded to whoop ass.
Breh? You were saying as a testament to his chin. I'm off Loma-Walters; everyone wins if they fight. However the night of the Marriaga fight @TheLukieBaby and myself thought he wouldn't have digested those rights like scooby snacks if not for his heft weight advantage.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Price thing is rather interesting, in both boxing and humanity

First off he took too big of a step in fighting Tony the Tiger, who is still top 5 heavyweight,very tall and awkward, and still only had 2 losses to Wlad. And who would still be in the title hunt is he wasn't happy fighting on three weeks notice around Europe being the "opponent" (who still regularly exposes frauds). Then he got built up again just by moving to Germany and fighting bums. But something fundamental had changed.

So Wlad gets Steward in his corner and adjusts his tactics, but does that matter if Wlad has his mind altered by fear or whatever? He passed the massive mental test in the Peter fight and he's been literally perfect for 10 years.

But Price faces the first half-live body in two years and what does he do? Start doubting himself and he was shy from the first minute Teper came forward fearless. Which is what non-cans will do, obviously. He only succeeded when he was the bully and everything was in his favor.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
mayorga underestimated spinks and paid for it, plus those low blows and ref helping spinks did not help Ricardo even more. Oh well.
But the fall came pretty much fast when that lazy ass became heavy and wanted to campaign at 154/158 and got his ass wooped over the place..

Man wish Vernon would've took care of that fukkboy first fight fukk mayorga

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Price thing is rather interesting, in both boxing and humanity

First off he took too big of a step in fighting Tony the Tiger, who is still top 5 heavyweight,very tall and awkward, and still only had 2 losses to Wlad. And who would still be in the title hunt is he wasn't happy fighting on three weeks notice around Europe being the "opponent" (who still regularly exposes frauds). Then he got built up again just by moving to Germany and fighting bums. But something fundamental had changed.

So Wlad gets Steward in his corner and adjusts his tactics, but does that matter if Wlad has his mind altered by fear or whatever? He passed the massive mental test in the Peter fight and he's been literally perfect for 10 years.

But Price faces the first half-live body in two years and what does he do? Start doubting himself and he was shy from the first minute Teper came forward fearless. Which is what non-cans will do, obviously. He only succeeded when he was the bully and everything was in his favor.

the fact that you're not wrong about what you said about tony has me :francis:....gotdamn heavyweights

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh? You were saying as a testament to his chin. I'm off Loma-Walters; everyone wins if they fight. However the night of the Marriaga fight @TheLukieBaby and myself thought he wouldn't have digested those rights like scooby snacks if not for his heft weight advantage.

why couldnt geale n porter do the same? they rehydrated at the last minute just like walter.

yall haters n biased which is fine cause ur super stans.