Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
back in the day all boxers used to wrestle too. back in jack johnson days. used to have wrestlers in their training camps.

funny i read that early 1800's boxing was like backyard brawls / mma anything goes type shyt. also it was staged like wwe wrestling too early on:russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I swear you're the most disagreeable n!gga on here. :mjlol:

i5upht.jpg

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah right. nikkas are 38-0 fighting the mean street posses of the world.

I'm cool with a showcase fight here and there, but they shouldn't be main eventing once or twice every fukking month, especially when so many better match ups could have been made instead if you would have just switched some names around.

If your going to set up a bunch of showcase fights, at least let the B side be a nikka coming in with some type of momentum or something. Don't get some name nikka that's on a losing streak or haven't looked good in 2 years etc...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/boxing/33409827

Watch prize fighting and the feats or flaws you witness might seem exclusively physical at root. But at the elite level of boxing, where athletic excellence and intense dedication are a given - or at least should be, internal factors are often what differentiate the combatants. On Saturday in Dublin, Paul Gibson went in search of a fighter's hidden instinct.

very very good article about the mindset of a boxer preparing for a fight

and here's the fight they talk about..

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Khan needs to fight Brook or One Time if Floyd doesn't choose him

We know AB won't fight without a catchweight

N I don't wanna see Khan vs Swift 2 that does nothing for me
I think he fights Thurman if Floyd doesn't choose him. I could see a Khan/Swift rematch, but I personally have no interest in it.

I'm of the opinion that Khan is going to hold off on fighting Brook. Not because he's or anything like that, because I don't think he's chicken. An egotistical idiot? Yes. Chicken? No. I just think he's going to hold off on fighting Brook, because there's really no need to rush it. That fight will always be on the table for Khan. And I think he knows that. Really Kell is the one rushing it, because he's trying to strike while the iron's hot for fear of losing and missing out on his biggest payday (much like Khan has been doing with Mayweather). I think Khan will finally decide to fight Brook after he's exhausted every other option available. Just my opinion of course :yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think he fights Thurman if Floyd doesn't choose him. I could see a Khan/Swift rematch, but I personally have no interest in it.

I'm of the opinion that Khan is going to hold off on fighting Brook. Not because he's or anything like that, because I don't think he's chicken. An egotistical idiot? Yes. Chicken? No. I just think he's going to hold off on fighting Brook, because there's really no need to rush it. That fight will always be on the table for Khan. And I think he knows that. Really Kell is the one rushing it, because he's trying to strike while the iron's hot for fear of losing and missing out on his biggest payday (much like Khan has been doing with Mayweather). I think Khan will finally decide to fight Brook after he's exhausted every other option available. Just my opinion of course :yeshrug:

Once Floyd Figures it out things will be more clear

Yea Khan is no ducker

I don't see Swift vs One Time unless its to unify seeing as those are the two best draws for Allah...I would welcome it with open arms

After Paulie I want Swift vs Guerrero Berto or Porter

Errol Spence is also a wildcard in all this

Haymon should move someone up to 154 tho so theres not a log jam at 147 unless they plan on doin a tourny