Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
has @yawn posted since the fight :lupe:

I hope he didnt owe anyone money with that 5k bet on broner :damn:

Nah I'm good Ari
Broner was the favorite when I got there so I only bet 3k at first
Lost $4600 in 7 hours :deadklit:
Hit a baseball parlay and played poker till my flight left so I only lost $3300.

Was only there for 15 hours but Vegas was dope brehs
Ate well cause of some music festival taking place. Will be spending this month with a Venezuelan then a Georgian
Iont know much about the music but the women who like it is from all over and they :takedat:

Missed the Spence fight cause of the foot traffic but it was a blessing from Allah
Was on the way to place another bet but ran into some folks I know from back home who were going to the MGM and went with them:whew:

Broner fight was dope too. There were some jabba the hut built writers who said tickets weren't selling but the arena was damn near full
When AB came out to March Madness it had the real ones hype "Dirty muddy in my cup, 45 by my gut" :banderas:
Had a really good seat and sat around some suited up Ohioans who were cool but they were riding hard for Porter :rudy:
Disappointed with Broner cause he ain't do work on the inside, seemed tentative and I can't remember him being hurt
Porters bodywork (besides a few nice right hooks) mostly landed on Broner's hips/elbows but I had Porter winning the fight cause of activity and Broners lack thereof
Also Weeks shouldn't have taken a point cause Porter kept rushing in low and ramming his head into AB's chest and face making him hold/pushoff

Only one hurt in the fight was Porter but he never stopped working and Broner never started :francis:

Stayed till the end as did Wilder who had a line 100+ for a photo and he stayed for them all. :salute:to Americas champ

On the way back had a puss ass transit cop try and test me but hit him wit the :childplease:
Then had a devil tell me I'm beautiful and speak eloquently for a black person :dwillhuh:

Besides that Vegas was a pleasure and I'll be back for another fight and to get my money back.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm good Ari
Broner was the favorite when I got there so I only bet 3k at first
Lost $4600 in 7 hours :deadklit:
Hit a baseball parlay and played poker till my flight left so I only lost $3300.

Was only there for 15 hours but Vegas was dope brehs
Ate well cause of some music festival taking place. Will be spending this month with a Venezuelan then a Georgian
Iont know much about the music but the women who like it is from all over and they :takedat:

Missed the Spence fight cause of the foot traffic but it was a blessing from Allah
Was on the way to place another bet but ran into some folks I know from back home who were going to the MGM and went with them:whew:

Broner fight was dope too. There were some jabba the hut built writers who said tickets weren't selling but the arena was damn near full
When AB came out to March Madness it had the real ones hype "Dirty muddy in my cup, 45 by my gut" :banderas:
Had a really good seat and sat around some suited up Ohioans who were cool but they were riding hard for Porter :rudy:
Disappointed with Broner cause he ain't do work on the inside, seemed tentative and I can't remember him being hurt
Porters bodywork (besides a few nice right hooks) mostly landed on Broner's hips/elbows but I had Porter winning the fight cause of activity and Broners lack thereof
Also Weeks shouldn't have taken a point cause Porter kept rushing in low and ramming his head into AB's chest and face making him hold/pushoff

Only one hurt in the fight was Porter but he never stopped working and Broner never started :francis:

Stayed till the end as did Wilder who had a line 100+ for a photo and he stayed for them all. :salute:to Americas champ

On the way back had a puss ass transit cop try and test me but hit him wit the :childplease:
Then had a devil tell me I'm beautiful and speak eloquently for a black person :dwillhuh:

Besides that Vegas was a pleasure and I'll be back for another fight and to get my money back.

:scusthov:

nikkas be doing that shyt just to spite AB:camby:

b*stards probably walked out like :smugbiden: when AB lost:pacspit:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
fury finally gets ko'ed
:sas1:

you guys will see why i like Fury in this fight

October is a long time away though :scust:, Wlad knows Fury was getting ready for a September fight

Promoters got trolled though :mjlol:, all flew out to Panama for no reason

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
what weight class is jordan in....u think he would have a chance to subdue a pro boxer?

The gawd ain't about that fighting life they asked him about mma and he was like "yeah I don't know about getting punched in the face :francis: "

In a street fight who knows :manny: I would bet on the boxer in that situation though.