Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
@hyperman25

x3VyhlU.gif

makes him reset 4 times after the knockdown :noah: there was more but I didn't want to make the gif too big :mjcry:

The future might be in good hands brehs :whew:

i also wanted to post his spacing n how he maintains distance .......almost on kkkov level already .:damn:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
325K for BET on a saturday night :smugfavre: thats a fukkin win!

BET damn well aint mad, when the last time they drew rating like that on a saturday night. Ward did well considering he went up against alot of competition. for them to be in the top 100 is a fukking privilege. i don't know what people were expecting with him vs paul smith.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
325K for BET on a saturday night :smugfavre: thats a fukkin win!

BET damn well aint mad, when the last time they drew rating like that on a saturday night. Ward did well considering he went up against alot of competition. for them to be in the top 100 is a fukking privilege. i don't know what people were expecting with him vs paul smith.

When all you do is win people need to make up Ls to give you. :smugfavre:

We got 2 mill for that jobber more than any of the other fighters who fought that night. :smugfavre:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Brehs UFC 189 Aldo vs Mcgregor legit second most hype match of UFC history on July 11th may have been postponed because Aldo today suffered a rib injury. I'm so hurt I had to post it in here :mjcry: every UFC card I try to attend the main event always gets canceled or replaced. This is the 4th car I have tried to go to :mjcry:

goddam you need to stop going to any event ever :damn:

Per Damon Martin of Fox Sports, citing a Globo in Brazil report, Aldo was injured during a sparring session on Tuesday:

The report states that Aldo was taken to the hospital where he underwent two separate tests, including a CT scan that confirmed a fractured rib.

The injury apparently happened during a sparring session when a teammate nailed Aldo with a kick to his midsection, and the champion fell down in pain immediately before being taken to the hospital to be examined.

According to Guilherme Cruz of MMAFighting.com, Aldo may "potentially require three to four weeks of treatment" and has not yet decided if he will have to pull out from the fight with McGregor.

Using that timeline, Aldo would be just shy of three weeks by the date of UFC 189. The 28-year-old is the first and thus far only featherweight champion in UFC history, boasting a 7-0 record with the promotion and 25-1 overall.

This the second time I got tickets for an Aldo fight where he got injured. The staples center fight which was chad mendes 2 last year and now this. I got tickets to weidman vs Belfort with Ronda co main event at staples last year weidman gets injured. I get jones vs rumble tickets in Vegas jones gets suspended. Now this Aldo fight :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: why can't I just go to a card that the main event stays the same. Especially when I wanna see my favorite fighters.

MMA News in The Official Boxing Thread:scusthov: