Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
y41G1L.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lomachenko ducking Walters :mjlol:

@krackdagawd your boy knows he would get axed down :mjpls:

dont ever talk bad about the King of Jamaica again :pacspit:

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-lomachenko-we-zero-interest-walters--92521

nikka has 0 belts, they said they were interested on unifying from the jump maybe if your boy wouldn't have gotten so flabby he wouldn't have fukked the money up :pacspit: ol party in Jamaica with my struggle braids ass nikka :pacspit:

I agree with Loma's manager.............

They been sayng they wanted to unify before the Gary fight.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@LinusCaldwell what I was saying about how he wins rounds off the jab, dat ring generalship :mjcry:

vuwxLKS.gif

and this was Yuzo the gawd schooling me on why he controlls guys with the jab and what I can do to make mine better :wow:

work your jab to the space in front of the head. work your jab to the space in front of the head and repeat repeat repeat. when you work your jab to the space in front of the head it won't pass through your opponents slip space and get countered and thats why when you are working your jab to the space in front of the head your opponent is going to start coming to you to try to force your jab to pass through into slip space to counter it. this is what you want. use the ring to maintain a constant connection to the space in front of the head and continue working it with your jab.

start to introduce a hard jab to the head by pushing off of your right foot and stepping in to get your jab to come through the space in front of the head that you are working and hit the head instead. use your legs, hips, chest, and shoulder to start to feint this movement. continue working your jab to the space in front of the head and mixing in your hard jab and feint.

when you are at the gym and you are shadowboxing get in front of the mirror and work your jab, your hard jab, and your feint in front of it. your goal here is to try to synchronize each movement to have the same appearance. the amount of force that you are pushing off of from your right foot determines how long or how short your jab is going to go meaning that you can change the amount of force you are pushing off of from your right foot to lie to your opponent about how long your jab is. when you can work your jab like this you can start to make a guy get very tentative because he has to guess every time you work your jab to the space in front of the head whether each jab is just going to go to that space or come through it and hit the head.

:wow: :damn: :mjcry:

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
fake piss hand warmers gym shorts under jeans

boom
This is what you need breh. I ALWAYS use this and it's 100% success for everyone I've known who I passed this along too as well:

i havent smoked in 2 weeks. do you think if i drink enough water/cranberry juice this weekend i will pass? ive been training sweating a lot too. :lupe:

newzz i aint got time to order that shyt :russ:

i really want to smoke this weekend too :beli: just got paid from my last job was gonn pick up a half oz tonight :beli:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Berto Hopes Mayweather is Not Joking, Wants To KO Him!
Posted by: TMZ Sports on 6/19/2015 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By TMZ Sports

Boxing stud Andre Berto tells TMZ Sports ... he's was HONORED that Floyd Mayweather would name him as a possible opponent for an upcoming fight -- and says he's ready to KNOCK FLOYD OUT!!!

Earlier this week, Mayweather said he "needs" a guy like Berto for his next fight in September -- though so far, nothing is set in stone.

While Mayweather was obviously joking around, Berto hopes the WBC/WBO/WBA welterweight champion is serious.

We spoke with Berto who tells us being named is a "blessing" -- and says, "We were supposed to fight a few years back. This may be the time. I am older. I am wiser. I am focused."

Berto -- a 2-time welterweight champ -- adds, "If the fight happens, you know it’ll be more exciting than the Pacquiao fight!"

"After getting that knock out in my last fight [with Josesito Lopez], that taste of blood is something I missed. I want it and I need it again."

http://www.boxingscene.com/berto-hopes-mayweather-not-joking-wants-ko-him--92539

@LeVraiPapi :mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i havent smoked in 2 weeks. do you think if i drink enough water/cranberry juice this weekend i will pass? ive been training sweating a lot too. :lupe:

newzz i aint got time to order that shyt :russ:

i really want to smoke this weekend too :beli: just got paid from my last job was gonn pick up a half oz tonight :beli:

You dont have any smoke shops or places that sell bowls, bongs, pipes, etc over there?:lupe:

There the ones who sell this and they always have it Just ask em for it:obama:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
You dont have any smoke shops or places that sell bowls, bongs, pipes, etc over there?:lupe:

There the ones who sell this and they always have it Just ask em for it:obama:

we have a lil one hidden away in this alley cus the main one in the city closed down. its pretty small but i can try tomorrow. :myman: