Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lol why's that breh?

:whoa:

:whoa:

haymon just put together garica-maliganggi. you better thank al for taking paulie off life support since the porter fight and giving him life again against swift.

Even I dont want to see that shyt.

Im pretty sure haymon just robbed that group of 400 million :laff:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man it is ridiculous that there are 3 boxing cards going on at once during the evening on saturday

pbc on nbc
ward fight
and somebody brought this up some posts back and i forgot about it lol - lemieux n'dam on fox sports 2 - the question for this one is the making of a thread for this? i mean that card starts at 10:30 pm which means its only competition would be ward fight on BET

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
rickjameshaqcomehere-png.1649

Darkness !! Darkness has descended upon us .......

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You didn't know a year ago?

Why should we believe your analysis now? After all...you are on that silly shyt.
gi0KTHU.png

Newzz circa. 1960's: did you see that BUM Cassius Clay hit the deck against bums like Sonny Banks & Henry Cooper? Imagine what Liston's gonna do when he put them paws on him!
gi0KTHU.png

Aside from the ridiculousness of you even tangentially comparing Deontay Wilder to Muhammad Ali, let me point out that there is a difference in Ali getting rocked by Sonny Banks when Ali had only been a pro for about a year and a half and getting dropped by Henry Cooper (who just so you know was not a bum by any stretch of the imagination) after Ali had been a pro for a little over two years and Deontay WIlder getting popped by a moonlighting school teacher when Wilder is in year 7 of his career and has his underserving mitts on the WBC title.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
JL-vs-BC-300x179.jpg

The largest purse Joe Louis ever received was $625,916.00 for his second fight against Billy Conn.

Sugar Ray Robinson fought the best fighters in the world during his era. So who did he say hit him the hardest? Sugar Ray repeatedly stated that it was Artie Levine.

Jack Johnson was sent to prison in Fort Leavenworth after losing the Jess Willard fight in Cuba and not returning to Europe to live.

Last edited: