Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Just a year ago this nikka @Newzz was saying Deontay Wilder KO's Joe Fraizer...now he loses to Tomasz Adamek & a 45 year old Shannon Briggs

:deadrose:

That was classic :troll: by @Newzz

He be on that silly shyt sometimes

I was about to say that myself.

We all know Joe Frazier KOs Wilder in the 1st round....lets be honest:manny:

I wanted to like Wilder, I really did, but Molina had that nikkas doing the 2-step....on 2 different occasions:snoop:

If a bum can chin check you like that, what would the top of the division do?:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
And where's the Lennox Lewis in the division? :mjpls:

Dont need a Lennox Lewis to beat Wilder.

A Samuel Peters could do it:yeshrug:

I wouldnt put it past Chris Arreola KOing him either:manny:

All or nothing coli cash bet.

Wilder > Povetkin

Should i sig it?

Since you're so certain that is. :mjpls:

What would I get out of $125k:dead:

No need for a bet, I will be picking AGAINST Wilder as soon as he faces a legit heavyweight (Klitchsko, Pulev, Povetkin, Jennings, or Joshua) and he will lose via KO to all of em.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'd say he's another Seth mitchell...Michael grant actually beat some decent competition

Arreola exposed Seth Mitchell's chin twice...........I expect him to do the same to Wilder if they matchup:manny:

I was disgusted watching him getting rocked by a bum he shouldnt have been fighting in the 1st place:snoop:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was classic :troll: by @Newzz

He be on that silly shyt sometimes

oh....he on that "silly shyt"...
gi0KTHU.png

So that explains his post a few posts back

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say that myself.

We all know Joe Frazier KOs Wilder in the 1st round....lets be honest:manny:

You didn't know a year ago?

Why should we believe your analysis now? After all...you are on that silly shyt.
gi0KTHU.png

I wanted to like Wilder, I really did, but Molina had that nikkas doing the 2-step....on 2 different occasions:snoop:

If a bum can chin check you like that, what would the top of the division do?:wow:

Newzz circa. 1960's: did you see that BUM Cassius Clay hit the deck against bums like Sonny Banks & Henry Cooper? Imagine what Liston's gonna do when he put them paws on him!
gi0KTHU.png

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
oh....he on that "silly shyt"...
gi0KTHU.png

So that explains his post a few posts back

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Breh...you living in the past, while Im giving analysis after watching his latest fight:manny:

Did you NOT watch the fight on Saturday and not get the feeling your boy is on borrowed time?:dwillhuh:

To borrow from Mr. Wilder himself: "He's just a tourist with that belt":mjpls:

Wilder doesnt have the chin to even THINK about a long title reign, unless he's keeps getting fed C- or D level fighters at Heavyweight....which is possible (#ThankYouAlHaymon):sas2:

He just went 9 rounds, which is the most rounds Molina has EVER went with anyone, and got rocked badly twice against a guy who was KOd in 2 1/2 minutes by Arreola:comeon:

He went 9 rounds and got rocked twice by a guy who was KOd in the 1st round of his pro debut:comeon:

He went 9 rounds and got rocked twice by a guy who's 23 wins (17 wins via KO) came against opposition holding a combined record of 261-287 at the time of the fights:usure:

The clock is ticking on his title reign breh...that's just facts.:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You didn't know a year ago?

Why should we believe your analysis now? After all...you are on that silly shyt.
gi0KTHU.png

Newzz circa. 1960's: did you see that BUM Cassius Clay hit the deck against bums like Sonny Banks & Henry Cooper? Imagine what Liston's gonna do when he put them paws on him!
gi0KTHU.png

You comparing Muhammad Ali to Deontay Wilder?:comeon:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh...you living in the past, while Im giving analysis after watching his latest fight:manny:

Did you NOT watch the fight on Saturday and not get the feeling your boy is on borrowed time?:dwillhuh:

To borrow from Mr. Wilder himself: "He's just a tourist with that belt":mjpls:

Wilder doesnt have the chin to even THINK about a long title reign, unless he's keeps getting fed C- or D level fighters at Heavyweight....which is possible (#ThankYouAlHaymon):sas2:

He just went 9 rounds, which is the most rounds Molina has EVER went with anyone, and got rocked badly twice against a guy who was KOd in 2 1/2 minutes by Arreola:comeon:

He went 9 rounds and got rocked twice by a guy who was KOd in the 1st round of his pro debut:comeon:

He went 9 rounds and got rocked twice by a guy who's 23 wins (17 wins via KO) came against opposition holding a combined record of 261-287 at the time of the fights:usure:

The clock is ticking on his title reign breh...that's just facts.:yeshrug:
Them Bambi legs are indeed on borrowed time

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Molina got power...he actually dropped Arreola

Molina only stunned Wilder

Y'all acting like Wilder was out on his feet N shyt :camby:

Arreloa beats Wilder now :rudy:

Wilder is Seth Mitchell now :mindblown:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Them Bambi legs are indeed on borrowed time

I mean I like Wilder, and wanted to rep him, but at the end of the day...the writing is on the wall.

I think he has okay skill, but his defense is lacking, and his chin is not good enough for that flaw. He's gonna lose via KO soon.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh...you living in the past:manny:

He won damn there every rd easily just by poking the jab out there and fighting in 3rd gear without even exerting much offense...looked like he just wanted to get some rds in...and the 1st clean right hand that he landed...the fight was over.

Him getting two clean punches landed on him that did nothing and had no result...means nothing....he wasn't even hurt at all

I'm questioning if you even watched the fight in it's entirety :patrice:

He had no real problems in this fight...and he basically fought the entire match on cruise control....and won easily.