Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
BronerPorter5Days.jpg

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Lamont Peterson Walking Around at Light Heavyweight

Lamont.jpg

I cannot begin to tell you how shocked I am at Lamont Peterson's weight. Lamont came off a loss to Danny Garcia in which they fought at a 143-144 catch weight. Before that Lamont has campaigned at 140lbs. I just figured that Lamont when he is not training walked around at 163 or so. However looking at this picture he blows up pretty big. He's at 173lbs right now which is like the Light Heavyweight division. Even though he is going to campaign at 147lbs now, being 26lbs over your fighting weight is pretty big. I hope you drop the weight the right way and don't make your next camp a weight draining camp instead of a boxing camp.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i cant root for povetkin..my thing is wilder keeps facing the less than stellar competition that wbc belt will end up on the waist of one of them:francis:

At this point any jobber who catches him and presses him will beat him. Molina could have got him out of there in the 3rd :francis:

The pizza party his classroom would have had if he won that title :wow:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody that thinks Povetkin beats Wilder...PLEASE remind me when the fight finally does take place so i can relieve you of your coli cash.
INqmzkJ.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Deontay Wilder = Michael Grant V2...let's cut the games brehs.

We already know his chin is too shaky to beat the Top tier Heavyweights.

Klitschko, Fury, Pulev, Povetkin, Joshua, Haye, and Jennings all beat him for sure imo:yeshrug:

I wouldnt put it past Tony Thompson, Shannon Briggs, Dereck Chisora, Tomasz Adamek, Amir Mansour or Steve Cunningham beating him either:yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Klitschko, Fury, Pulev, Povetkin, Joshua, Haye, and Jennings all beat him for sure imo:yeshrug:

I wouldnt put it past Tony Thompson, Shannon Briggs, Dereck Chisora, Tomasz Adamek, Amir Mansour or Steve Cunningham beating him either:yeshrug:

:mjlol: @ the disgust of Molina hurting him

Book it Vince :ahh:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

And where's the Lennox Lewis in the division? :mjpls:

All or nothing coli cash bet.

Wilder > Povetkin

Should i sig it?

Since you're so certain that is. :mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I'd say he's another Seth mitchell...Michael grant actually beat some decent competition