Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the delusion. the flabbiness. the struggle. look at giftset yall :Gift:

Giftset?

nikka you a Paul Williams groupie

Did your old ass forget about those Martinez and Lara fights
PaulWilliams.jpg

If ya girl texts you "I was at the store got you a few fresh polos" You'd be :obama: If you got home some saw some 2005 Kanye shyt and she said "Yea bae Marshalls had a sale" would you be :obama: or :sadcam: ?

Smoke what do reasonably priced polos from Marshall's have to do with Danny moving up :dwillhuh:

Maidana's manager could say what he wants buts lets be real that nikka is 200lbs spending that Mayweather money in Argentina I don't know how long that is but if it's anything like DR that nikka never coming back. So we can't say Paulie is a good opponent because of a match that might not even happen. :francis:

Krack my nikka stop tryna convince yourself the fight aint gon happen

Maidana says time and again he wants his first fight back this year to be Danny. His manager echos this and said they spoke to Haymon about getting it done

It's confirmed Maidana is back in training at home, couple that with Danny moving up, why do you think this fight not gonna happen :dahell:

Is you really listening to the #MatthysseMujeres :dahell:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Giftset?

nikka you a Paul Williams groupie

Did your old ass forget about those Martinez and Lara fights
my post really for you fuming huh:umad:....bringin up paul williams to deflect attention off your boy's flabbiness:heh:. now struggle set tryin to convince us paulie malignaggi in 2015 is a good fight:dead:.....the lengths these guys will go to defending this overrated clown. this is actually getting disturbing:scust:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I had it 95-94 for Guerrero. Easily could've had it for Martinez though.

Guerrero is done unless he moves down to 140 like @patscorpio said. He's wack at 147

I might have been ok with 95-94 Guerrero, and heavy emphasis on.....might. An argument can be made that Martinez didn't press enough in the latter rounds. Still, that 97 score for Guerrero was criminal, straight criminal breh. There has to be repercussions when judges do this kind of stuff.Guerrero's demeanor after the fight was very telling too. Crowd booing, Sugar Ray quiet as a church mouse, meanwhile right before they all agreed Guerrero needed a knockout.

The only positive thing I can say is, Marv Albert is starting to get better. His work during the first PBC event was atrocious, but he's definitely starting to sharpen up.

Agreed though, that lumping he took from Thurman, and the unexpected and totally unnecessary lumping he took prior with the Asian dude is affecting him. Anybody else think the ref could have legitimately stopped it when he was sleep against the ropes? Granted he came to after hitting the canvas, but prior to he was gone and not defending himself. I was rooting for him too. Bad decision IMO.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I might have been ok with 95-94 Guerrero, and heavy emphasis on.....might. An argument can be made that Martinez didn't press enough in the latter rounds. Still, that 97 score for Guerrero was criminal, straight criminal breh. There has to be repercussions when judges do this kind of stuff.Guerrero's demeanor after the fight was very telling too. Crowd booing, Sugar Ray quiet as a church mouse, meanwhile right before they all agreed Guerrero needed a knockout.

The only positive thing I can say is, Marv Albert is starting to get better. His work during the first PBC event was atrocious, but he's definitely starting to sharpen up.

Agreed though, that lumping he took from Thurman, and the unexpected and totally unnecessary lumping he took prior with the Asian dude is affecting him. Anybody else think the ref could have legitimately stopped it when he was sleep against the ropes? Granted he came to after hitting the canvas, but prior to he was gone and not defending himself. I was rooting for him too. Bad decision IMO.

that fight should have been stopped when those hands went down..guerrero is getting his shyt pushed in by journeymen at 147..this is not the mark of an elite contender in any division..his camp needs to take a very serious look at what they are doing..else hes not going the distance in his next fight