Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it fair to say Cotto is #1 on the catchweight p4p list?

He's now 3-1 at catchweights.

I expect his next fight to be a catchweight fight as well.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
June 07, 2015
WBO STRIPS MAYWEATHER; BRADLEY & VARGAS TO FIGHT FOR A PAPER TITLE

By Scott Shaffer
The WBO has devalued its welterweight title, abruptly stripping the true world welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather in order to accomodate Timothy Bradley and Jessie Vargas with a vacant title. Bradley-Vargas is set for June 27th, and Mayweather added the WBO title to his collection of belts on May 2nd. Through attorney John Hornewer, Mayweather had made a reasonable request, that he be allowed until August 1st to decide his future plans, but the WBO has refused. WBO correspondence demanded that Mayweather pay $200,000 in past due sanctioning fees and also give up the WBA and WBC titles in order to keep the WBO version. (Mayweather is recognized by the WBA and WBC as the champion at both welterweight and junior middleweight). "The WBO reserves the right to protect its welterweight division from stagnation, proceeding in accordance with our rules and regulations and to afford the opportunity to other fighters, particularly of a younger generation." The claim of stagnation rings particularly false, since Mayweather unified the WBA, WBC and WBO titles just last month in his super fight against Manny Pacquiao and Mayweather plans to fight again in September. Bradley-Vargas is a good match-up, deserving of fan and media attention, but the winner will not be a legitimate champion.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
WBC, WBA, WBO..... ALL crooked.....

IBF might be the only bright spot but I'll have to look into it

-Robert Guerrero looked BAD... He should seriously consider calling it a career...
-Props to Martinez for making it a fight and not coming for a paycheck
-Cuellar is slower than I thought, and too wide open for shots
-Vic Darchinyan.......... it's PAST time you call it a career...
-Time for me to update that 2012 US Olympian thread... and the P4P thread for that matter :snoop:
-Angulo still got his punch, but that's about it
-Daniel Geale was never a "great" opponent, he was just serviceable. Still can't believe a writer over on boxingscene picked him to win a SD :dahell:
-Miguel looked great and I cannot wait for October...

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Giftset?

nikka you a Paul Williams groupie

Did your old ass forget about those Martinez and Lara fights
PaulWilliams.jpg

Smoke what do reasonably priced polos from Marshall's have to do with Danny moving up :dwillhuh:

Krack my nikka stop tryna convince yourself the fight aint gon happen

Maidana says time and again he wants his first fight back this year to be Danny. His manager echos this and said they spoke to Haymon about getting it done

It's confirmed Maidana is back in training at home, couple that with Danny moving up, why do you think this fight not gonna happen :dahell:

Is you really listening to the #MatthysseMujeres :dahell:

@yawn your avi brings a tear to my eye :mjcry:

nikkas crying Swift needs to move up he's scary

Swift moves up N its "but look who he's fighting"

After Swift beats the shyt outta Maidanabean it'll be "bu bu but Chino wasn't in shape"

Those tears :banderas: