Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I said all along this would happen. it's almost hard to blame Al for this. I mean what else can he do when this chump continues to embarrassed himself every single fight. putting danny Arcia against paulie malignaggi is basically Al haymon telling the whole world he's lost all confidence in this overrated clown. what's even funnier is we have giftset aka struggleset members in here saying they're hyped about this matchup. if that isn't a sign of how little they think of danny now, I don't know what is. And I don't even blame em for being hyped. lets be real...an over the hill paulie malignaggi is pretty much the level danny is on now. would anybody here really be surprised to see paulie give this fukk boy a boxing lesson? the truth is, danny was finished once hererra went to his "hometown" and made his face explode from a jab
Dannyt1.png

lamont beating his ass was just the final nail in the coffin. it's over for this clown. The day has finally arrived. :blessed:

:Gift:

nikka this shyt was corny

If you weren't still emotional about Danny beating your bae Matthysse 2 years ago you'd see how the Paulette fight is a good thing

Danny v Paulette is AUG 1st, which is around the time Maidana is reported to come back and train with Garcia

Danny has a fight at 147 so he can get acclimated to the division and the :flabbynsick: Maidana needs 3-4 months to make 147 and face Danny later this year

It's been 2 years and you still holding a grudge like a bytch :Bow to The King:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If you weren't still emotional about Danny beating your bae Matthysse 2 years ago you'd see how the Paulette fight is a good thing

:

Help me understand how fighting Paulie in 2015 is a good thing and that mythical match up with Maidana could be :duck: for all we know that nikka fat as shyt chilling in Argentina.

Paulie's last W was how long ago and it was against a nikka who spends his days as a sparring partner.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Help me understand how fighting Paulie in 2015 is a good thing and that mythical match up with Maidana could be :duck: for all we know that nikka fat as shyt chilling in Argentina.

Paulie's last W was how long ago and it was against a nikka who spends his days as a sparring partner.

So you just gon ignore Maidana saying all year that he wants to fight Danny. His manager says his first fight back he wants Danny

Danny fighting Paulette. The same Paulette some weirdos believe beat Broner

Danny moving up to fight a veteran whose a boxer, who'll be bigger than him and some believe beat Broner

How is that not a good look :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So you just gon ignore Maidana saying all year that he wants to fight Danny. His manager says his first fight back he wants Danny

Danny moving up to fight a veteran whose a boxer, who'll be bigger than him and some believe beat Broner

Maidana's manager could say what he wants buts lets be real that nikka is 200lbs spending that Mayweather money in Argentina I don't know how long that is but if it's anything like DR that nikka never coming back. So we can't say Paulie is a good opponent because of a match that might not even happen. :francis:

He didn't beat Broner but let's say he did that was two years ago friend. Since then he beat a sparring partner and got absolutely destroyed by Porter who went right back to his normal struggle after that. I can't see how this is a good match up and I'm not alone in this friend.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikka this shyt was corny

Danny v Paulette is AUG 1st, which is around the time Maidana is reported to come back and train with Garcia

Danny has a fight at 147 so he can get acclimated to the division and the :flabbynsick: Maidana needs 3-4 months to make 147 and face Danny later this year

It's been 2 years and you still holding a grudge like a bytch :Bow to The King:
the delusion. the flabbiness. the struggle. look at giftset yall :Gift:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

If ya girl texts you "I was at the store got you a few fresh polos" You'd be :obama: If you got home some saw some 2005 Kanye shyt and she said "Yea bae Marshalls had a sale" would you be :obama: or :sadcam: ?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
while other pretenders, so called contenders are unfocused partying n paying for avg backpage smuts........:sas1:

We training for our 4th title defense, gettin SUPER belts and waiting to collect more!:banderas:

Nicholas Walters receives WBA super belt in Panama

Fl77YV7gzrHM6noHAaqv37KPDNAPekUQi8XzonrDvVci=w480-h640-no

Featherweight star Nicholas Walters visits the WBA Headquarters in Panama to receive the super belt ahead of his title defense against undefeated Miguel Marriaga.

Walters, who was bumped to 'super' status following his standout win over Nonito Donaire, returns to action next weekend at Madison Square Garden.

AMp7AUSHz5GwFrdRbt8f7vyqg58KFp5p_m-8Dmrz1PQC=w600-h399-no

The 29 year-old Jamaican is to depart for New York on Monday as the 'Axe Man' prepares to put his title on the line for a fourth time.
Opponent Marriaga from Colombia has stopped 18 of his 20 wins and boasts a 90 percent KO ratio against largely second-rate fighters.