Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im starting a new Stan Chapter in the Ring for Omar Figueroa

Either #panteritaposse or #figgysniggys

140 needs a new ruler with Swift moving up N Team Choc needs a new member :myman:

You think Figueroa gonna take over 140? I'll reserve judgement for Saturday.:mjpls:

#PanteritaPosse is smooth though:banderas:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I've seen plenty of His fights to know Im a fan of dude

He's headlining his first card on National TV in his first fight at 140 against a name opp

The time is now :demonic:
Hopefully Fig can carry his power like Crawford did. Boxing need a skilled hard nosed Mexican, there's an absence of that currently. Especially with Fonfara separating JCCjr from his equilibrium

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Move where? John !Molina threw two punches, the fukk was broner moving from?

Why do you think he only was able to throw "2 punches"?:dahell:

Broner wasnt there for him to hit.....movement:ufdup:

Molina was only able to land 54 of 299 punches over 12 rounds. That's 4 lands out of 24 punches thrown a round:scusthov:

Compare that to the fact he came into the fight averaging 14 landed out of 44 punches thrown a round over his last 3 fights against Soto, Matthysse, and Bey....and you'll realize that Broner froze that nikka with the movement it was said he didnt have in his arsenal:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why do you think he only was able to throw "2 punches"?:dahell:

Broner wasnt there for him to hit.....movement:ufdup:

Molina was only able to land 54 of 299 punches over 12 rounds. That's 4 lands out of 24 punches thrown a round:scusthov:

Compare that to the fact he came into the fight averaging 14 landed out of 44 punches thrown a round over his last 3 fights against Soto, Matthysse, and Bey....and you'll realize that Broner froze that nikka with the movement it was said he didnt have in his arsenal:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

I just watched the fight right now so I could be 100% sure you're full of shyt and you were.

Molina either was paid off or he's worse than me :pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I only saw the fight once But from my memory Broner didn't even move around like that (which is good)

It was more a poormans Floyd vs PAC....Molina scary af to throw cuz he'd get countered...AB not taking chances against a very limited basic opp...there were plenty of times Molina was right in front of AB N jus wouldn't throw jus standing there staring at each other

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I just watched the fight right now so I could be 100% sure you're full of shyt and you were.

Molina either was paid off or he's worse than me :pachaha:

So....you just watched the entire fight within a 17 minute span:mjpls: