Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Why would we expect anything else against the kind of Opp hes been fighting :dwillhuh:

You shouldnt, because I dont:mjpls:
Let Figgy grow into 140 :ufdup:

You talking about Figgy as in "Dean Ambrose" Figueroa?:dwillhuh:

He can get that work at 140. No defense, no power, just volume punching and heart....easy work for The Can Man:yeshrug:

Would be a fun fight to watch though and I forgot all about him fighting on Saturday:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

He gets that work at 140 and we all know it. No defense, no power, just volume punching and heart. :yeshrug:

Would be a fun fight to watch though and I forgot all about him fighting on Saturday:wow:

Figueroa has power breh..just brittle hands and a tendency to not box :smh:..we will see in his 140 debut Saturday

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dead:

That nikka was concussed since the 1st round, couldnt remember shyt for what? 6 months after the fight? AND pissing blood....he was falling all around the ring the entire fight. What you mean he was "composed"?:mjlol:

And yes, that fight with Chaves was a draw. How are you gonna say Bradley's "only" loss...going by official records for that, but wanna toss official records in the bushes for the Chaves fight:heh:

Who ties with Diego Chaves anyways? Definitely not somebody who's supposed to be the 3rd best welterweight after Pac and Floyd:mjpls:
Composed as in stayed in the ring after, didn't need to be whisked away to the locker room.
Official or unofficial, Bradleys only loss(es) are to Manny. If you watched the fight against Chaves and scored it a draw, idk what to tell you boss

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Idk what newzz is talking sbout, "we used it last fight"

Broner hasn't improved anything at all and lol at being 30 fights deep and still fighting bums.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

He can get that work at 140. No defense, no power, just volume punching and heart....easy work for The Can Man:yeshrug:

Im starting a new Stan Chapter in the Ring for Omar Figueroa

Either #panteritaposse or #figgysniggys

140 needs a new ruler with Swift moving up N Team Choc needs a new member :myman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Composed as in stayed in the ring after, didn't need to be whisked away to the locker room.

Some fighters dont take losing well:manny:

Official or unofficial, Bradleys only loss(es) are to Manny. If you watched the fight against Chaves and scored it a draw, idk what to tell you boss

I only go by official records, since that's what counts.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Idk what newzz is talking sbout, "we used it last fight"

Broner hasn't improved anything at all and lol at being 30 fights deep and still fighting bums.

So nikkas complain "bu-bu-but, Broner is flat footed. He needs to move move more", he moves a TON more and easily outboxes his last opponent, and now it's "bu-bu-but, Broner hasnt improved":camby:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Pat you try and spin everything into a L for Floyd :heh:
But it's a semi L for Broner. Canelo got sonned and schooled by Floyd. What does he do? Goes in the gym and learns the pull counter :obama:

Canelo is no Oscar. He saw what Floyd did to him with that pull counter and went like "aight. I am taking this from you and adding it as a weapon too" Gotta respect that youngin heart. He gonna be a force to reckon with. Bring that GGG Borat ass to ass right now

the L for floyd was already mentioned by @theflyest i added the L side of the shyt for Broner breh lol

we know yoiu hurting bro. Take an advil :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So nikkas complain "bu-bu-but, Broner is flat footed. He needs to move move more", he moves a TON more and easily outboxes his last opponent, and now it's "bu-bu-but, Broner hasnt improved":camby:

Move where? John !Molina threw two punches, the fukk was broner moving from?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some fighters dont take losing well:manny:

I only go by official records, since that's what counts.
So then of course, with wins over Manny and JMM on his record, Bradley's easily the 3rd best welter :ehh: