Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
all i know is if broner-judah anything less than a first round KO and @Newzz is going to hear it from me..judah has been properly beaten before..broner is going to have to impress

So you're holding Broner to standards you didnt even hold your own fighter to?:mjpls:

Lucas Matthysse lost to Zab Judah:sas1:

Danny Garcia beat Judah, but it went 12 and Judah looked good down the stretch even hurting Garcia in the 10th round if I recall right, and Danny won by a close decision:sas2:

You're putting "Broner has to win by 1st round KO" like that's something that Broner does on the regular or something that happens to Judah (who's only been KOd one time in the last 8 years)...it's not gonna happen:yeshrug:

Now, AB beating him by a wide margin (somewhere around 9 rounds to 3) is more like it, but KOing Judah in 1 round when bigger punchers like Garcia and Matthysse couldnt do nowhere near the same, is unfair pressure:manny:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Ended up getting a couple of homies and family to come through for the fight..my girl ain't too into it so it'll be more fun with more people. Gonna order some wings and enjoy history :win:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So you're holding Broner to standards you didnt even hold your own fighter to?:mjpls:

Lucas Matthysse lost to Zab Judah:sas1:

Danny Garcia beat Judah, but it went 12 and Judah looked good down the stretch even hurting Garcia in the 10th round if I recall right, and Danny won by a close decision:sas2:

You're putting "Broner has to win by 1st round KO" like that's something that Broner does on the regular or something that happens to Judah (who's only been KOd one time in the last 8 years)...it's not gonna happen:yeshrug:

Now, AB beating him by a wide margin (somewhere around 9 rounds to 3) is more like it, but KOing Judah in 1 round when bigger punchers like Garcia and Matthysse couldnt do nowhere near the same, is unfair pressure:manny:

i mean youre thinking a decision win is better than a violent KO :mjpls:..just saying breh broner better be able to hurt judah and at least KD..shyt cory spinks was able to take him off his feet..if judah lasts on his feet and has not been hurt sufficiently :ufdup:..im going in

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i mean youre thinking a decision win is better than a violent KO :mjpls:

:smugbiden:
A win on points is a still a win in #BandCamp's book :win:

..just saying breh broner better be able to hurt judah and at least KD..shyt cory spinks was able to take him off his feet..if judah lasts on his feet and has not been hurt sufficiently :ufdup:..im going in

If we win 9-3, outclassing him in the process...that's perfectly fine with me:ahh:

We aint slugging just to slug anymore, we Boxing now and using footwork & movement:banderas:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions: