Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I will always remember Ishe Smith for one reason N one reason only N its not for any of his fights

It was either the fight before Tito or the fight before DLH...Fernando Vargas had won No was giving props to his training N preparation...

nikka was like "man I had great sparring with my mans itchy...Ishay...how do you say his name??" :dead: nikka spent so much time butchering Ishes name :heh:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
as soon as a black man out thinks everyone and tries for change this bs always happens

ABC calls on U.S. Attorney General to launch investigation of Haymon

By Karl Freitag

The Association of Boxing Commissions has asked the Attorney General of the United States to investigate “Alvin Haymon and various companies associated with him” for allegedly breaking numerous provisions of the Muhammad Ali Act.

In a six page letter to the Attorney General Loretta Lynch, ABC President Tim Lueckenhoff wrote, “Haymon and related companies make no attempt to hide that they operate in the dual capacities of promoter and manager. It was the Vice President of Operations “Haymon Boxing” which sat on the dais and participated in the announcement of the PBC series on NBC. No other promoter was present. Frankly Haymon seems to be flouting this breach of the Firewall provision of the Muhammad Ali Act.”

Lueckenhoff also cited numerous other apparent Muhammad Ali Act violations made by Haymon/PBC and noted that PBC appears headed toward also becoming a sanctioning organization with their own “in house” champions and belts.

The letter concludes, “The ABC has no resources or authority to investigate further or to take action with respect to this. However, we can and do request that there is “reasonable cause to believe” that Haymon is “engaged in a violation of this chapter” [15 U.S.C. 6301 et. seq.] and that 15 U.S.C. 6309 gives express authority to the United States Attorney General’s Office to investigate and to take action. We ask that you do so.”

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Klara Svensson 15-0 (5 ko's) vs Erica Farias 21-1 (10 ko's)

#Steakhouse #MayDay

11175032_471739792983151_4628840328339554234_n.jpg

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
Lomachenko signed a 5 yr contract with top rank

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...it-featherweight-titleholder-vasyl-lomachenko

"Lomachenko is such a focused guy. I'm sure he's appreciative that he's on this card but he would train and be at his best no matter what show he's on. He's very dedicated."
The fight with Rodriguez is Lomachenko's first on a new five-year contract extension he, Klimas and Arum recently worked out.
"Vasyl is very happy with what Top Rank has done for him," Klimas said. "Bob has done more for him than was written in the contract."

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL^ im watching..gotta take a little break from the draft already

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Lomachenko signed a 5 yr contract with top rank

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...it-featherweight-titleholder-vasyl-lomachenko

"Lomachenko is such a focused guy. I'm sure he's appreciative that he's on this card but he would train and be at his best no matter what show he's on. He's very dedicated."
The fight with Rodriguez is Lomachenko's first on a new five-year contract extension he, Klimas and Arum recently worked out.
"Vasyl is very happy with what Top Rank has done for him," Klimas said. "Bob has done more for him than was written in the contract."

Finally some good news for your bou krack Loma the future :mjcry:

We take what we want GRJr we comin for you :ufdup: