Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:smugbiden:
A win on points is a still a win in #BandCamp's book :win:

If we win 9-3, outclassing him in the process...that's perfectly fine with me:ahh:

We aint slugging just to slug anymore, we Boxing now and using footwork & movement:banderas:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

excuses..you should have realized that a KO > decision in the first place..now broner gets judged by it :ufdup:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think AB still wins but we dont know if Zab leveled up or not.. fight will be very interesting

Honestly, I dont care if Prime Judah came back breh. I was a HUGE Judah stan and still am a fan of his, but if the old version of Judah can beat a Prime version of Broner...

yLbfrQm.gif
....goes Adrien Broner from me:birdman:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
excuses..you should have realized that a KO > decision in the first place..now broner gets judged by it :ufdup:

:sas1:

You dont get dropped by a C fighter twice and eventually come back to get a stoppage in the 11th round in a fight that's labeled "Fight Of The Year" and then claim you didnt have to tough fight:sas2:

Your "King" had a FOTY match with a Court Jester who was beaten much easier by fighters considered by yall to be lesser than your King Lucas like Broner, Soto, Honorio, and DeMarco:mjpls:

Yes, beating someone 12-0/11-1 on the cards and outclassing them is > than getting dropped twice and having to come back to get a stoppage :smugbiden:

Big Bro taught us that we dont get paid to take punishment, so why do it? And he's right:ahh:

#BandCamp

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:sas1:

You dont get dropped by a C fighter twice and eventually come back to get a stoppage in the 11th round in a fight that's labeled "Fight Of The Year" and then claim you didnt have to tough fight:sas2:

Your "King" had a FOTY match with a Court Jester who was beaten much easier by fighters considered by yall to be lesser than your King Lucas like Broner, Soto, Honorio, and DeMarco:mjpls:

Yes, beating someone 12-0/11-1 on the cards and outclassing them is > than getting dropped twice and having to come back to get a stoppage :smugbiden:

Big Bro taught us that we dont get paid to take punishment, so why do it? And he's right:ahh:

#BandCamp

your fighter got dropped twice and continued to take an asswhoopin to final bell :smugfavre:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
your fighter got dropped twice and continued to take an asswhoopin :smugfavre:

We got dropped twice by a former Champion in Marcos Maidana (who whooped up on your King everytime in the amateurs), in our 2nd fight at 147 after jumping up 2 divisions from 135, fresh off of rap touring:mjpls:

King Lucas was dropped twice by a dude who's career peak is being a gatekeeper in John Molina:mjlol:

Not the same, but nice try though:heh:

#BandCamp

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
meh fight but zab did beat lucas. broner got to find a way to face better competition.:patrice: porter thurman should be nice but i think thurman wins.:ehh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I see they're setting Keith for that big payday. Can't be mad at him but he's not ready. He should have fought Kell. Broner-Judah is a fight to see. Broner has never faced a southpaw and veteran at that but he will be okay. Broner is sooooo underrated.

Haymon feeding the people. Porter seems like he's heading downward. Whad u say @Newzz ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see they're setting Keith for that big payday. Can't be mad at him but he's not ready. He should have fought Kell. Broner-Judah is a fight to see. Broner has never faced a southpaw and veteran at that but he will be okay. Broner is sooooo underrated.

Haymon feeding the people. Porter seems like he's heading downward. Whad u say @Newzz ?

not ready for shawn porter? :huh: :russ:..shawn is out there leaping and getting hit with every punch in the book by last min replacements lol,..keith finished putting his foot in guerrero's overrated ass...he's ready

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish they would have matched up thurman with porter before his loss to brook..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
not ready for shawn porter? :huh: :russ:..shawn is out there leaping and getting hit with every punch in the book by last min replacements lol,..keith finished putting his foot in guerrero's overrated ass...he's ready

thought I mentionned it before but what I meant was Keith is being built for a big payday in September

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
yeah how can he not be ready for Porter but is for Brook :skip:

Daps
I am not sold on Broner yet, but he sure looks like he has the potential to be great but I think he won't work hard enough to reach the levels his skills could take him.

Judah is done breh's I respect his heart is still in boxing but his days are done now.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Well, I see Broner beating Judah rather easy. Possible KO victory for Broner.

As far as Porter? I dont see him as trending downward at all. Kell Brook beat him in a close fight, but Porter also beat Devon Alexander...who's better than anyone Thurman has beaten. I think Porter is fine and him vs Thurman will be a great matchup.