Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
like I said earlier today, haymon probably wants Garcia to replace cotto.

He already did

12,300 attendance record at the Barclays and #swiftset was 0.024% of that :Undefeated vs Mexicans:

Rigo need to make a stop over in Ireland and smack Frampton's kufi off

Them euro boys over there belittling him every chance they get

He's the king of their division godamnit:francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He already did

12,300 attendance record at the Barclays and #swiftset was 0.024% of that :Undefeated vs Mexicans:

Rigo need to make a stop over in Ireland and smack Frampton's kufi off

Them euro boys over there belittling him every chance they get

He's the king of their division godamnit:francis:

I thought Frampton was biggin Rigo not too long ago and saying that's who he needed to beat to become "the man". :dwillhuh:

I never thought I would see the day in boxing where Mexicans and generic Eurocacs didn't want to fight someone :wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Guess who learned how to make his own gifs:youngsabo:

#BandCamp gifs gonna be on deck:banderas:

Like this one:ohlawd:

MSkuCP.gif

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Random news for the #SOGGang brehs: I got clarification about the Andre Ward/BET card. I was pretty sure about this beforehand, but I confirmed that Roc Nation Sports didn't do a time buy with BET. They were given the time by BET, for free, and they will be able to raise their own ad revenue and book their own commercials for the fight. So this isn't an Al Haymon infommercial, paying for TV time situation. This is a BET will do anything to do business with Jay Z situation. It might not be big news, but it ensures they'll make a profit and they can offset paying Ward with some huge sponsorship $. And their viability is important for Ward's career, so I figured it mattered enough to post.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dwillhuh:how long you been going to your gym? usually teach you that shyt early:yeshrug:

as for myself, I can do my motherfukkin thang on the speed bag:jawalrus:

trying to get on some next level swagging fukkery tho like this
:francis:

I haven't trained in a gym in yrs ...I be on my JCC Jr shyt training in my sala...sparring in basements N garages :smugjr:

Back when I did train in a gym...they never taught the speed bag...so id fukk around on it...get yelled at to do something harder so I could make weight so I never learned :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Random news for the #SOGGang brehs: I got clarification about the Andre Ward/BET card. I was pretty sure about this beforehand, but I confirmed that Roc Nation Sports didn't do a time buy with BET. They were given the time by BET, for free, and they will be able to raise their own ad revenue and book their own commercials for the fight. So this isn't an Al Haymon infommercial, paying for TV time situation. This is a BET will do anything to do business with Jay Z situation. It might not be big news, but it ensures they'll make a profit and they can offset paying Ward with some huge sponsorship $. And their viability is important for Ward's career, so I figured it mattered enough to post.

:mjcry:

NOTHING YOU CAN DO SEASON HAS RETURNED :sog:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
14 years ago today Bernard Hopkins fought WBC champion Keith Holmes in his first unification fight towards complete middleweight unification. In his next fight he'd be exposed to the world against Trinidad.

this was a very trying fight to watch..to put it lightly lol