Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Mr. Leonidas surprisingly the Dirrell-DeGale fight is not going to be held at TD Garden breh

Thumbs up to it being a PBC card which means theres prolly going to a nice co main event to this

From Fat Dan

Super middleweight contenders James DeGale and Andre Dirrell, slated to meet for a vacant world title, will do so on May 23 at Boston University's Agganis Arena, DeGale promoter Eddie Hearn said.

Hearn said the fight has been signed and announced the date and venue in England on Thursday. Hearn lost the promotional rights to the bout in a purse bid on March 10, when Warriors Boxing promoter Leon Margules won with a bid on behalf of Dirrell adviser Al Haymon. He offered $3.1 million to beat Hearn's bid of $2.105 million. That put Haymon in control of when and where the fight would take place.

So DeGale, who will split the winning purse offer 50-50 with Dirrell, is headed for the United States for the bout, which likely will headline a Saturday afternoon "Premier Boxing Champions" card on NBC (making it a prime-time televised fight in England). They will be fighting for the belt recently vacated by the injured Carl Froch.

shyt ringside seats might actually be cheaper now :patrice:..im going to see if i can find some prices somewhere

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looking like Peterson is in trouble

j1e0285.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:laff: @ having 1/10 of a second to react to a punch :mjcry:

"bbbbut I could body a boxer I weigh more :stopitslime: " "- coli cert gawd

man them flyweights could atleast get that work from me, but 130 and up Im not sure. But if i was to be sonned by a 112 pound nikka i dont deserve to be called a man :wow: