Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sources close to the situation have informed us that the return of two-division former world champion Zab Judah has been put on hold after his opponent, Yakubu Amidu, unexpectedly pulled out of the fight. Judah was scheduled to face Amidu on April 11 at the Westgate Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada. For reasons that are still unknwon, however, Judah was recently told that the fight was off because Amidu, who trains at Freddie Roach's Wild Card gym, is no longer available. The news has Judah wondering if his recent war of words with Roach had something to do with it.

"I mean, that's the word around town. No injuries; nothing. They just said the fight is off," Judah explained, suggesting that perhaps Amidu was instructed not to move forward with the fight. As far as he's concerned, the timing of Amidu's withdrawal seems suspect considering it came just days after Judah launched a verbal assault directed at Roach in response to recent comments that the Hall of Fame trainer made about him. "I mean, I've never said nothing bad about the dude a day in my life, you know what I'm sayin'. But when he goes on record talking about, 'Zab's a bum and Zab's this and Zab's old,' people forget that he was a fighter too and as a fighter, he did nothing. He never won a state title. I'm a five-time champ of the world, an undisputed champion, you know what I'm saying. I'm a bum? Come on! Stop it!"

Amidu was recently seen back in January, getting stopped in the 6th round by undefeated Ivan Redkach in a Showtime televised bout. Judah, on the other hand, is looking to get his career back on track after a rough 2013 that saw him suffer back-to-back unanimous decision losses to Danny Garcia and Paulie Malignaggi. Though it's been over a year since he's had a fight, Judah has stayed in the gym and is confident that he can still compete against the top names. "Listen, it's all good though. I'm still moving on, still in great shape, still putting it together and just looking for the next big opportunity out there," he added.

ZAB JUDAH LOSES APRIL 11 OPPONENT; WONDERS IF FREDDIE ROACH HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

http://fighthype.com/news/article19893.html

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ZAB JUDAH LOSES APRIL 11 OPPONENT; WONDERS IF FREDDIE ROACH HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

http://fighthype.com/news/article19893.html

Judah complaining after not being able to fight the #144 lightweight in the world, who's only 1-4-1 in his last 6 outings with a 21-6 record overall?:dwillhuh:

Breh, it's nothing. Just fight the #150 lightweight in the world who's 2-4 in his last 6 outings with a 24-5 record overall:yeshrug:

Same difference...they are both bums and meant to be tuneup fights for you to get the ring rust off:manny:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
From the "Tijuana Tornado" to the "Tijuana Teddy Bear":banderas:

CBjjDMVUgAA17GQ.jpg:large

this dude Manny beat the testosterone out of him :francis: