Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
"If she wants to take me up on that, Im around," Rousey says of Ali. "Shes retired and has several kids. I understand why shed think that because she has a size advantage, but if you saw my last fight it had nothing to do with size or strength at all. Thats not how I beat people. So you cant count having a size and strength advantage as having a real advantage against me."
this stupid white ho is getting on my nerves..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man i need to find a new gym...they've finally started phasing out the boxing equipment at the gym im at right now..trying to make the shyt more "friendly" :scust:.i miss my old hardcore gym that had a boxing gym on top of it and boxing/mma equipment galore in the regular gym :sadcam:..that place made me a physical beast but it was too far for me to do a commute..so now its time to look at at a new gym...john ruiz and his brother run a gym about 15-20 mins from where i work in medfield, mass..i might have to go check that out this weekend to see what the facilities like...on the other hand it would disgust me if i line that fukk's pocket with my dough after all the lackluster fights he graced my screen with...but i need to keep my hands sharp :sadcam:..decisions decisions

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
man i need to find a new gym...they've finally started phasing out the boxing equipment at the gym im at right now..trying to make the shyt more "friendly" :scust:.i miss my old hardcore gym that had a boxing gym on top of it and boxing/mma equipment galore in the regular gym :sadcam:..that place made me a physical beast but it was too far for me to do a commute..so now its time to look at at a new gym...john ruiz and his brother run a gym about 15-20 mins from where i work in medfield, mass..i might have to go check that out this weekend to see what the facilities like...on the other hand it would disgust me if i line that fukk's pocket with my dough after all the lackluster fights he graced my screen with...but i need to keep my hands sharp :sadcam:..decisions decisions

Your clinch game is about to be :whoo:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

If you see him, tell him tua says whats up!

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago