Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fight broner who has no title or any real boxing notoriety at this time..hell not even in the same division right now rather than fight brook who has a title in the division he's currently in and wants to defend it against him which would be a big fight in england

:skip:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
fight broner who has no title or any real boxing notoriety at this time..hell not even in the same division right now rather than fight brook who has a title in the division he's currently in and wants to defend it against him which would be a big fight in england

:skip:
Amir "play it safe for the mayweather fight in Neverember the 32nd!" Khan

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well Khan has accepted Avoiding Broccolis challenge once again

Did he? Because before, his trainer said that they werent even LOOKING to fight Adrien Broner and wouldnt be:sas1:

March 7th, 2014:

"I can say that it [Khan's next fight] will not be Adrien Broner," Hunter told Sky Sports.

"People talk a lot in this business but I can assure you it won't be Adrien Broner.

"I'm not at liberty to [say more]. This is a business and out of courtesy to my whole team, I don't think it would be right.

"But I think you'll be happy in the next few days when you get clarity on the whole situation. I'm not at liberty to speak about it but I think in the next few days it will become apparent why it is a blessing in disguise.

"I'll be in England next week to continue his training. He will be fighting within a period of 8-10 weeks so we're happy about that."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/289563.html#dQ4EeMyqgjiHDGWy.99

That "blessing" turned out to be fighting Luis Collazo at 147 in the Co-Main event of Mayweather vs Maidana 1:sas2:

Virgil Hunter said flatout they werent fighting AB, all the while "The Lying King" Khan was spouting off on twitter that he was gonna fight AB trying to mislead the public....even after AB said his team was never contacted for a Khan fight:mjpls:

Believe Khan brehs:heh:

Waits for AB vs Zab June 20th in Cincinnati :scust:

BUT, Khan can get this work at Junior Welterweight or Dannyweight if he so chooses. As far as Zab Judah....Ima need to see the receipts or discuss that when it happened:yeshrug:

Last fight you brought to the table for AB, it was you saying that AB was fighting Paul Spadafora in September 2014 in Cincy and it wasnt even an option we were told afterwards:manny:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
AB fighting Spadafora? What the wu tang :dahell:

That's what the rumor was in like June, July of last year....that AB would be fighting Paul Spadafora in September 2014 in Cinci. Come to find out, nobody even talked to or about Paul Spadafora and it was all made up:yeshrug:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i think Khan has a higher chance beating Brook then he does Broner.

Broner would walk Khan down, Khan does have pop but Broner would avoid most of his punches... i see Broner stopping him.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i think Khan has a higher chance beating Brook then he does Broner.

Broner would walk Khan down, Khan does have pop but Broner would avoid most of his punches... i see Broner stopping him.

Khan cant beat Broner at all. He throws the same combination over and over, no variety in his offense at all, and his defense is below average. What? He's gonna apply pressure to AB? He's gonna pressure him?:heh:

He's food for AB....and we eating in #BandCamp:aboutbillions:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Broner doesn't let his hands go & his defence has looked average ever since the DeMarco fight.

I can remember Gavin Rees was touching dude up, no homo :russ:

I ain't a Khan fan but Another Berto is easy food for him, hope the fight happens, willing to do a ban bet for this shyt.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner doesn't let his hands go & his defence has looked average ever since the DeMarco fight.

I can remember Gavin Rees was touching dude up, no homo :russ:

I ain't a Khan fan but Another Berto is easy food for him, hope the fight happens, willing to do a ban bet for this shyt.

He's looked average huh?:mjpls:

And you're saying this even after dominating John Molina in a fight you said would be close?:mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS