Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He's looked average huh?:mjpls:

And you're saying this even after dominating John Molina in a fight you said would be close?:mjpls:

Sometimes nikkas be too critical of Broner breh.

Khan would be favored to beat Broner, but lets not act like Khan hasn't lost to nikkas he was supposed to beat before. Broner walking him down and tapping that jaw ain't all that crazy sounding, but let some of these nikkas tell it, Khan just needs to breathe on Broner and he'll score a TKO.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes nikkas be too critical of Broner breh.

Khan would be favored to beat Broner, but lets not act like Khan hasn't lost to nikkas he was supposed to beat before. Broner walking him down and tapping that jaw ain't all that crazy sounding, but let some of these nikkas tell it, Khan just needs to breathe on Broner and he'll score a TKO.

Im going to be in the cut like :smugbiden: when Broner pulls off the "upsets"

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No, don't do it, reconsider, read some litera- :whoa:

Spence is a good prospect, but Bundu is seriously good despite his last performance. Thurman is just that much better. Speaking of which..

Nobody is giving Thurman his props and it's kinda fukked up. He's passed every test they've put infront of him with flying colors yet he's still not "elite"

Well, at 147, He'd beat or at least be considered to beat anyone there not named Mayweather Jr.
pac would give him the brandon rios special. PAC hasnt been test at 147 outside of the piss drinker. thurman would be a good matchup tho even MAY at this point would be good to see. May vs a nikka that can move :ooh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
kovalev-pascal%20(2).jpg

kovalev-pascal%20(4).jpg

kovalev-pascal%20(6).jpg

kovalev-pascal%20(3).jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pascal looks frustrated

Kovalev looks like he doesn't give a fukk

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
"If she wants to take me up on that, Im around," Rousey says of Ali. "Shes retired and has several kids. I understand why shed think that because she has a size advantage, but if you saw my last fight it had nothing to do with size or strength at all. Thats not how I beat people. So you cant count having a size and strength advantage as having a real advantage against me."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what:Ronda calling out laila ali? I understand a fight like that would generate interest/money, but if she really wants to fight a retired boxer that size i bet anne wolfe would accept. :sas2:
Ali ran for her life from Wolfe when she was a boxer; Rousey don't want them problems either.