Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not to change the subject, but was anybody else kinda disappointed with the ring walks on Saturday? The walk is a part of boxing that I enjoy seeing, the fighter with his peoples making their way to the ring, coming out of a tunnel. I'm not feeling the contestant feel of standing at the top of some stairs. I've never been in boxing shoes, so I don't know what it's like to walk in them, but I cringed seeing them walk down the step like one of these days someone is going to stumble.

Something else too, although I didn't turn it on until right before Molina was about to make his entrance, I don't think they showed hardly any highlights from any of the fighters before the fights. Or just minimal. Had me wondering if GB/Showtime were preventing Haymon/NBC from using the footage.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not to change the subject, but was anybody else kinda disappointed with the ring walks on Saturday? The walk is a part of boxing that I enjoy seeing, the fighter with his peoples making their way to the ring, coming out of a tunnel. I'm not feeling the contestant feel of standing at the top of some stairs. I've never been in boxing shoes, so I don't know what it's like to walk in them, but I cringed seeing them walk down the step like one of these days someone is going to stumble.

Something else too, although I didn't turn it on until right before Molina was about to make his entrance, I don't think they showed hardly any highlights from any of the fighters before the fights. Or just minimal. Had me wondering if GB/Showtime were preventing Haymon/NBC from using the footage.

well they have 5 weeks to improve upon this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Where? I havent seen this behavior anywhere on this site:mjpls:
There were some dudes doing it in the official fight thread...I would go back and find them but that thread got janky for some reason and posts were all twisted.