Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i wasnt feelin the entrances at all.. hope they change them up.. would have prefered a titantron and them coming directly out like raw than the stairs crap

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
al michaels, marv and respectfully, SRL need to go.

i rather see some new, younger blood. like gus johnson take michaels spot and see someone like either tarver and or paulie with whoever. time to move on from all them old motherfukkas, marv sounded like he was about to cough up a lung last night :dead:

I loved Gus on Showtime dude would go from 0-100 real quick :russ:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hearing Spence is fighting Bundu on the Garcia/Peterson undercard
No, don't do it, reconsider, read some litera- :whoa:

Spence is a good prospect, but Bundu is seriously good despite his last performance. Thurman is just that much better. Speaking of which..

Nobody is giving Thurman his props and it's kinda fukked up. He's passed every test they've put infront of him with flying colors yet he's still not "elite"

Well, at 147, He'd beat or at least be considered to beat anyone there not named Mayweather Jr.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
spite his last performance. Thurman is just that much better. Speaking of which..

Nobody is giving Thurman his props and it's kinda fukked up. He's passed every test they've put infront of him with flying colors yet he's still not "elite"

Well, at 147, He'd beat or at least be considered to beat anyone there not named Mayweather Jr.
I am trying to figure out how some of the Broner Stans are talking about Broner's performance as if it was the greatest display of boxing they had ever seen and then in the next sentence being hypercritical of Thurman.:what:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I am trying to figure out how some of the Broner Stans are talking about Broner's performance as if it was the greatest display of boxing they had ever seen and then in the next sentence being hypercritical of Thurman.:what:

Where? I havent seen this behavior anywhere on this site:mjpls: