Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah breh and brehette, I mean doesn't GGG doing well put $ in Klitshko's pocket? Klitschko don't seem like the type to tweet WOW even if he was impressed......or be scared of an asian

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Nah breh and brehette, I mean doesn't GGG doing well put $ in Klitshko's pocket? Klitschko don't seem like the type to tweet WOW even if he was impressed......or be scared of an asian

Well you know, he's the home team, he gotta add to the hype. I like Golovkin as well. I think he beats Kid Chocolate, Andy Lee and Cotto. MW is too big for Cotto plus he's in the fall of his career. If K2 really wanted to be some goons, they should do the sneak job and snatch up Kovalev from Main Events since they are all on HBO. No diss and all respect to Kathy Duva but it's a business.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well you know, he's the home team, he gotta add to the hype. I like Golovkin as well. I think he beats Kid Chocolate, Andy Lee and Cotto. MW is too big for Cotto plus he's in the fall of his career. If K2 really wanted to be some goons, they should do the sneak job and snatch up Kovalev from Main Events since they are all on HBO. No diss and all respect to Kathy Duva but it's a business.

I agree with you