Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I got no beef with GGG its the hype train behind him. Felt the same way about Krusher when he was boxing dudes who got in a ring every third Friday their baby mamas don't call em :yeshrug:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I got no beef with GGG its the hype train behind him. Felt the same way about Krusher when he was boxing dudes who got in a ring every third Friday their baby mamas don't call em :yeshrug:
Except between Macklin, Geale, and Murray now GGG has bodied three Top 10 MWs and I think we can all agree Martinez, Cotto, and Quillin are trying everything to not fight this dude. Lee is down for the scrap if he gets past Kid Choc :salute: but if Quillin wins that belt the American promoters will continue freezing GGG out of the marquee matches in the division. And you what? He'll continue fighting all the best guys available. :manny:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounds like a future L in the making breh....go correct that :ufdup:

I dont even have nfl network or nba tv..showtime and hbo i gotta go watch fights at my pops house

the money i waste drinking could go to upgrade my cable..but then i wouldnt have money to drink

its a catch 22:ld:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I dont even have nfl network or nba tv..showtime and hbo i gotta go watch fights at my pops house

the money i waste drinking could go to upgrade my cable..but then i wouldnt have money to drink

its a catch 22:ld:
:yeshrug:
we talmbout boxing and liquor here breh not boxing and chronic!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
GGG is the real deal. I'm giving him the stamp:wow:
Welcome to the club.

Anyways its not even stanning at least for me personally just for the sake of stanning. Even if they're not currently fighting the top of their division you can just see the way someone fights and how they're performing that allows you to gauge "Damn this dude is going to be a problem". I remember when Rigondeaux was on FNF and that was enough to know this dude had some skills. Same for Chris Algeri to a certain extent. I remember seeing him a couple years ago on FNF against some mongolian dude and thought "hes pretty nice" however on the same token when they announced he was a going to fight pac I thought it was a stupid stupid fight for him at that point based on his one win with Prov. I knew it was going to end badly. He wasn't that good,yet imo.

I'm willing to say that GGG has a good chance of losing against ward but I don't know how ward would handle his power. Everyone who has fought him consistently say he is the hardest puncher they ever faced. He has weakness as far as defense but at the same time when someone like Martin Murray was taking advantage of that and hit him hard as hell, he didn't seemed to phase by it. So on that, ward would only win on points obviously.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
alcohol & cocaina with boxing-----)

Dude....you must be fukkED UP on fight night:heh:

That's one helluva mix:wow:

You probably be walking around like Beavis watching the fight like

giphy.gif
:dead:

Im just fukking with you breh:salute:

Weed helps me analyze and break down the fight even better. It's like Im in The Matrix and I can feel the punches being thrown:banderas:

@mr. smoke weed, @LauderdaleBoss, @#SOG_soldier, and @Indica.....how do yall feel when smoking and watching boxing?:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

giphy.gif

Weed helps me analyze and break down the fight even better. It's like Im in The Matrix and I can feel the punches being thrown:banderas:

@mr. smoke weed, @LauderdaleBoss, @#SOG_soldier, and @Indica.....how do yall feel when smoking and watching boxing?:

true story. i never been high and watched boxing. most of the fights are on at like 3am in the uk. so im normally out or asleep. :manny:

ive trained high tho. i was paranoid as hell cus my gym has a no drug policy and my eyes were redder than devils dikk. :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the club.

Anyways its not even stanning at least for me personally just for the sake of stanning. Even if they're not currently fighting the top of their division you can just see the way someone fights and how they're performing that allows you to gauge "Damn this dude is going to be a problem". I remember when Rigondeaux was on FNF and that was enough to know this dude had some skills. Same for Chris Algeri to a certain extent. I remember seeing him a couple years ago on FNF against some mongolian dude and thought "hes pretty nice" however on the same token when they announced he was a going to fight pac I thought it was a stupid stupid fight for him at that point based on his one win with Prov. I knew it was going to end badly. He wasn't that good,yet imo.

I'm willing to say that GGG has a good chance of losing against ward but I don't know how ward would handle his power. Everyone who has fought him consistently say he is the hardest puncher they ever faced. He has weakness as far as defense but at the same time when someone like Martin Murray was taking advantage of that and hit him hard as hell, he didn't seemed to phase by it. So on that, ward would only win on points obviously.

I think Ward beats him pretty clean....but I still think GGG is a force and is legit. He's definitely the best MW and could reign there for a loooooooong time without losing.

Bottomline, it comes down to this: Who has GGG "missed" at MW? He's fought everyone that is willing to enter the ring against him and destroyed them all. He's a beast.:obama:

Im sorry, he's a EuroMexiDemon:demonic:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

giphy.gif

nikka im high off my ass every time I catch the Saturday night fight :blessed: