Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Props to Abraham and Buddler as well, looked very impressive :obama:
What killed me with smith is he didn't display any killer instinct at all. He hurt Abe with a body shot and didn't follow up when Abe started retreating. Outside of that Abe just piled up the points but his power is not that reliable at 168. He still has that belt but dude will never face any of the other champs unless its, in Germany lol.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
What killed me with smith is he didn't display any killer instinct at all. He hurt Abe with a body shot and didn't follow up when Abe started retreating. Outside of that Abe just piled up the points but his power is not that reliable at 168. He still has that belt but dude will never face any of the other champs unless its, in Germany lol.
He said he's facing Felix Sturm next......

Sturm, who in his very first bout at 168, just fought to a draw with AA's nemesis Robert Stieglitz, and I've been wanting to see this bout since they were both middleweight champions.

Either way, that belt is staying in Europe for the foreseeable future.

SuikodenII

Daps
:snoop:

David Lemieux hasn't earned a shot against GGG. GGG needs to be fighting Cotto, Canelo, Ward, JCC Jr., Quillin, or Carl Froch. That's it.
If he beats N'Dam and wins the belt, it's a great fight.

But........... I don't think he beats N'Dam, at least, he can't outbox him...........

SuikodenII

Daps
Neh mind, Sturm is looking to fight Fedor Chudinov instead........

We bout to see Abraham-Stieglitz IV :rudy: :manny:

It's not like the first 3 fights weren't entertaining and the last being very close, but still.........