Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
  • Lomachenko, Walters plans in works
  • By Dan Rafael | January 24, 2015 8:39:26 PM PST
A few notes from around the boxing world:

• Top Rank’s Bob Arum, who hopes to match featherweight titleholder Vasyl Lomachenko and Nicholas Walters in a unification fight later this year, after each has one more fight, told ESPN.com he has talked to HBO about the possibility of Lomachenko making a defense on the undercard of fellow Ukrainian and heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko’s defense against Bryant Jennings on April 25 at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Arum said Walters could land on the HBO undercard of lightweight champion Terence Crawford’s next fight, which likely will be in April or May (and will probably mark Crawford’s move up to junior welterweight).

I thought we were boys, you couldn't even tag me in this breh :mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Al Haymon to Air Boxing on BET

It is an interesting business model Al Haymon has put together, I am not sure if it is going to work, but for short term it will be good for boxing.

Al Haymon along with his investors are essentially buying TV time on various networks to show fights under his Premiere Boxing Champions moniker. Deals have already been secured with NBC and SPIKE TV. According to ESPN, CBS Sports Net and BET will also show PBC fights.

Haymon who has 150+ boxers in his stable wants to bring boxing back to network and free cable TV. Exactly how he is going to profit from this is unknown, but as I said at the beginning it is the fans who are the short term winners in this.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/01/al-haymon-to-air-boxing-on-bet/

Daps
Lennox

tumblr_nijny7LOG51u2ragso1_500.gif
one of my fav KOs of all time....:banderas:
the sound it made:ahh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Al Haymon to Air Boxing on BET

It is an interesting business model Al Haymon has put together, I am not sure if it is going to work, but for short term it will be good for boxing.

Al Haymon along with his investors are essentially buying TV time on various networks to show fights under his Premiere Boxing Champions moniker. Deals have already been secured with NBC and SPIKE TV. According to ESPN, CBS Sports Net and BET will also show PBC fights.

Haymon who has 150+ boxers in his stable wants to bring boxing back to network and free cable TV. Exactly how he is going to profit from this is unknown, but as I said at the beginning it is the fans who are the short term winners in this.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/01/al-haymon-to-air-boxing-on-bet/

:banderas:

Al Haymon:wow: