Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You missed ESPN Friday Night Fights, Throne Boxing...Roc Nation Sports debut card on Fox Sports 1, and Sho Box last night breh:wow:
shyt man, im always on check but last night was just pinnacle..friday day/night..i will not even say what went on.i know we have some sensitive puro bytches in here that can't take certain language and ish..fukkin ..p*ssy's posting ona hip hop forum and in a boxing thread ..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man this shyt is frustrating, it's hurting our beloved sport..fukk man.
danny garcia should be in top top fights n shyt..he is 0 in defeat and hot and haymon going to fukk him up.

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

Daps
Jay Z gonna have to send Angie Martinez old ass to the bushes and put a little more thought into which of his artists he lets perform at his fights because Fabolous was terrible.
Word, shes seems out of place, and fab was more boring then the dusty fight,plus dude looked ridiculous:mjlol: homie thought he looked like pimp but came off more like an old rich white lady.. The presentation of the event I liked and the two fights before were entertaining... Dusty needs to never headline again:camby:Im not too high on dude seen two fights with him before and dudes who style is "MEH".